Home

any jkII roleplaying servers out there?

Sith Primarch

are there any roleplaying servers out there that anyone could give a good referral?

I like the game but I'd like to ad the element of roleplaying with continiuing storylines. obviously there is only so much you can literally do, but i'd like to start logging on a server that is based around roleplaying before fighting.

Well, we definitely need a variety. I been thinking about setting up a dedicated server and file download base, and I think this seems to be a good idea: We could set up a server that splits time for half an hour for both FFA and RPG.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Originally posted by topshot

Well, we definitely need a variety. I been thinking about setting up a dedicated server and file download base, and I think this seems to be a good idea: We could set up a server that splits time for half an hour for both FFA and RPG.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Horrible idea. Since mr. obvious already pointed out that swg isn't out yet, maybe you should play the sims instead.

I can't understand why people don't like when someone asks about a RPG server... would you rather see him join a FFA och duell server with you and whine about "You don't roleplay, let's roleplay now!"?

I myself like relaxing in JKO with some roleplaying when I don't feel like action, JKO is the best (with all the great mods) SW game to roleplay in at the moment...

And yes, I'm waiting eagerly for SWG...

I'm personally not a big RPGer (ie won't be getting Galaxies, maybe KotOR) but I wouldn't mind going on a server where we actually talk a bit and set a scene before I get my ass handed to me :p

If you guys get something sorted, post the details by all means :D

EDIT: Would it be a case of, like doing alot of the RPG bit in a 'hotel room' or thread in the RPG section, then arranging a time to meet in JO and kick off?

B.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

I don't think I could role play if a person put a gun to my head and forced me to.

Well thats good Shock as we get to see your great Demos of you being a so called "Lamer" and kicking the Fanboys arse :p

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

I'm running out of servers...

Servers I'm banned from:

The Jedi Order {O} 66.150.209.170:28070

http://WWW.EKJO-CLAN.COM 64.246.0.15:27960

EV1.net [CW] Universe JEDI KNIGHT II PURE Server 216.12.193.104:28070

<{AP}> Clan Server 63.170.186.33:28070

*BS* We Own You #2 66.151.132.221:28070

-={ERG}=-PublicServer 67.86.32.192:28070

><IKBR>< ClanServer 12.96.164.118:28070

[FES] Public Server 199.240.91.45:28070

Joltus.com-[siN]-Server 66.246.118.136:28070

<SL> Server 66.150.28.112:27960

:mad:

Well some of them clan names I have come across, and they are normally the one's shouting and crying about lamers!! yet they don't mind doing the "lamer" moves them self's. its just they don't like to lose so they start to make excuse's up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived