Home

my car reminds me of...

Ikhnaton

Well, I have a '93 Mistubishi Expo LRV that looks kinda like a Starfleet type I shuttle pod from the side. From the inside, though, it looks and handles very much like a TIE Advanced starfighter.

*!*

I guess I've gone over to the dark side, then. ;)

That does make more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

View from my front door. My preferred mode of transportation is there in the distance (blue VW) I have a far better pic of it somewhere, but that requires tracking it down, scanning it, uploading to webspace... far too much for a Sunday morning at quarter to 9:00 am.

Maybe later...

View.jpg

By the way... see that big tree on the left side of the frame? It's evil, and must be destroyed. Anybody want the job? Discretion and stealth are a must, since it's technically on my nieghbor's property, and unfortunately he seems rather attached to it for some reason.

It keeps bombarding my car with these crazy super-glue sticky seed pods. The entire top of my car is covered with these great big blobs of neon-green, super stuck-on sap that WILL NOT come off. My windshield is a wreck and wiper blades are totally ruined with this crud.

Plus, as a bonus, it serves as a home base for every really large bird in the area with, shall we say, digestive problems.

Needless to say, I'm in serious need of a complete detailing job.

So, if you fancy yourself a qualified enough tree assassin, resumes are being accepted at this point.

Archived