Home

The Galactic Economy

Devlyyn Sarr

Haha, will do Wraith :). I hope you can sell to NPCs too! Maybe through little quests in the form of "make X and take it to Y" or something of that nature. But I think that selling to players should be more profitable, yet require slightly more effort.

Originally posted by Devlyyn Sarr

Haha, will do Wraith :). I hope you can sell to NPCs too! Maybe through little quests in the form of "make X and take it to Y" or something of that nature. But I think that selling to players should be more profitable, yet require slightly more effort.

Yes i also think you will have to do more trouble to please a customer who is a player then an NPC.. but i think as a smuggler or a bounty hunter... you take stuff from NPC's a lot.. and seeing that player missions isnt in emediatly..,. i think artisians will have NPC's as their primairy cutomer dont you think? :D

I think so, also I been wondering about Player-Missions...I hope they have restrictions, for my sake. I mean I have the uncany nak to piss people off sometimes, and they could make a mission where someone has to kill me and loot my dead body. But of course I will neve die...

Player missions are definitely something to look forward to. In the beginning at least we'll have to be satisfied with NPC missions I think. I still wonder how exactly smuggling will work. Will some things be illegal for Imperials and others illegal for Rebels? What will be the primary items to be smuggled? Are we talking weapons and armor, or spices and other less savory contraband...or maybe a little of everything? Gosh, its so hard to chose a profession! Smuggling is starting to sound kinda cool too, especially when the space expansion comes out!

Archived