Home

Forum stops responding

Jackrabbit

I haven't posted as much lately because it's been very frustrating. I'll be surfing the forums, yada yada, and it will stop responding. ex- I'll click "Reply", and it will say it's loading, but nothing will happen. I've waited 20 min at one point, and nothing. Same happens with opening new posts, trying to vote in polls, etc. I seems to happen after I've been at the board for about 5 min. I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I've deleted cookies, temp internet files, scanned for viruses and spyware, and it hasn't helped. Grr...let's hope I can post this.

Well, I fixed the problem with the forum slowdown. I had some program on my computer that half installed... I don't know what it was, but I finally got rid of it and everything seems to work now. Weird

I have another problem though. It's not so much forum related...let's see if I can explain this. I keep getting this pop-up window that doesn't pop-up, it just stays on my taskbar. I can't open it, or move it, and my pop-up blocker doesn't catch it. Sometimes it is just titled Microsoft..., other times it is named Yahoo... It's annoying.

Yeh i know what that is.... its a pop up that doent really load.

I have Norton firewall 2003 and there is a pop stopper build in.

also to close these things.. just right click on the menu bar and close.... and if they still dont close.... CTRL ALT DELETE and in your task menu close the one :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

also to close these things.. just right click on the menu bar and close.... and if they still dont close.... CTRL ALT DELETE and in your task menu close the one :D

I've found that this normally shuts down Internet Explorer, so be forewarned.

Archived