Home

Will send out more Beta Invites Wednesday

Cadam11

hahaha, I dont think I have to say anything here. Also, Reaper, i hope you are over 18, otherwise you will be taken out of the drawing, unless the NDA is lifted. I believe that Wraith and Jan are at least 18, although they are probally like 30 *laugh* Anyways, this drawing will only take place if I get into the test.

Okay, I know I'm not gonna make a lot of people happy here by posting what I'm about to post! :)

I'm in beta!!! WOO HOO!!!

The killer part is that I signed up with Sony back in 2001 I believe to take part in the very first beta. Fat chance! So I never really stuck around on their forums or any others for that matter...

ANYWAYS. So tonight right before hitting the sack I wanted to check my e-mail to see if my buddy sent me a message and what do I find in my mail box?!!!!

A SWG BETA INVITE!!!!!! OMFG!!!! I was like! WTF is this?! A joke!?

HAHAHAHA too sweeeet..........

All I gotta do now is wait for my CDs....

Hope to see the other beta people in game pretty soon!

:jango:

Kinda feel bad for those that have followed SWG day to day and not got in...

Originally posted by [Dom_Pmd]

Okay, I know I'm not gonna make a lot of people happy here by posting what I'm about to post! :)

I'm in beta!!! WOO HOO!!!

The killer part is that I signed up with Sony back in 2001 I believe to take part in the very first beta. Fat chance! So I never really stuck around on their forums or any others for that matter...

ANYWAYS. So tonight right before hitting the sack I wanted to check my e-mail to see if my buddy sent me a message and what do I find in my mail box?!!!!

A SWG BETA INVITE!!!!!! OMFG!!!! I was like! WTF is this?! A joke!?

HAHAHAHA too sweeeet..........

All I gotta do now is wait for my CDs....

Hope to see the other beta people in game pretty soon!

Kinda feel bad for those that have followed SWG day to day and not got in...

Wow. Congrats mate. :D

Nice one, now tell us what's your secret. :p

Hehehe :D

My secret? Ummm, let's see,... I heard about SWG the week it was first announced, followed it's progress till the first Beta phases were announced, signed up, didn't make it into the first or second one, faded away for a while, checked up on its progress from time to time, now two years later I got invited into beta3!

If you consider that a secret, well there you have it! :D

Archived