Home

Man I am lucky...

DMaul26

This is pissing me off. I got accepted into the beta but it says I have already ordered the CDs and that I can not order them again. Well I never ordered or gave them my address.

Has this happened to anyone else? I wish I could just pay them what my CDs would cost so they can at least email me with my CD-key and then I can just download the game. I knew it was too good to be true...

:dsaber:

You lucky bastard, I am not 18 so i get to pretend i am in beta, and suffer till this summer till i get the game. When swg comes to my house I will just break down in tears... god i want this game :explode:

Originally posted by DMaul26

This is pissing me off. I got accepted into the beta but it says I have already ordered the CDs and that I can not order them again. Well I never ordered or gave them my address.

Has this happened to anyone else? I wish I could just pay them what my CDs would cost so they can at least email me with my CD-key and then I can just download the game. I knew it was too good to be true...

:dsaber:

On your initial e-mail invite, there is a tech support email address for problems such as you are having. I don't have access to it here from work, but check your initial invite. The devs are really good about getting a quick response to your tech problems (when it comes to actually not being able to participate due to a technical problem).

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Oh, and sorry about the mess :o

thats ok..... but there is a bathroom you know :D.. go past the sauna.... left at the swimmingpool. Up the stairs right and just beside the theatre there are some Bathrooms :D

og and D-maul.... are you having fun?

hi im new to the board...just thought i'd drop in and say hi. The servers have been mostly down all day on the beta so I thought id try and read up on whats going on...a friend of mine decided not to play so he gave me his key. To be honest, I have no idea what Im doing :/

-cenotaph

Originally posted by cen0taph

hi im new to the board...just thought i'd drop in and say hi. The servers have been mostly down all day on the beta so I thought id try and read up on whats going on...a friend of mine decided not to play so he gave me his key. To be honest, I have no idea what Im doing :/

-cenotaph

Welcome to the forums cenotaph. :)

Enjoy your stay and stick around with us. ;)

Oh and congrats on getting in the beta, enjoy your time. :D

To cen0taph:

[align=center]Welcome to the

SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!![/align] :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

The 2 other Moderators here are Wraith 8 and Darth_Sidious.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn, the Admin of these boards and SWGalaxies.Net. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

To find out more about the game, I really recommend SWGalaxies.Net. :)

Archived