Home

=A= Tax thing..

Opa

I heard that in order to run the =A= Town that we need to pay 10% of our profit to the leaders. I am ok with this and think it is needed but i have a few questions. Is this only applicable if we have our buisness in the =A= Town, like if I make a buisness in the town and a buisness outside of town in another planet Do I have to pay 10% of my profit from both stores or only the one in the town?

Or if I build a building for someone do I have to pay 10% of that income to the leaders? and if we build buildings for the town Do we get paid for that and would we have to pay 10% back? and same goes for armor droids and such..

We should be able to create a city not a town which then can have buisnesses within.

The ammount given should prob be voted upon, if I am not mistaken that has taken place. I think that the majority voted that a certain amount should be given the amount however I do not know.

Those are very good questions. I imagine if you build a building for someone you must give a certain percent of profets, just as if a baker sells bread he must give a certain percent.

Taxes are very important, but I think the taxes should be lower rather than like 75% I think this would improve role playing and allow for increased freedoms.

Don't worry, it won't be as high as 75% ... maybe 60%. :D

j/k ;)

No, we haven't decided yet on the exact amount you have to pay. We found out we need to find out more about the economy in-game first.

There was a thread made about this issue on these forums. You can look for it and see what was discussed there. And feel free to resurrect it again with input. ;)

Archived