Home

Brand New Beta Chance Info

Damarius

The Beta Fifty is NO longer taking place...

Suspense... LOL

It has been switched to Beta 100, according to Q the response was so great that it got raised. Also the date that you can submit you TWO sentences on why you should get beta has been setback. You know have until tomorrow.

Here are the details...

Forum Fifty Became Forum One Hundred

Q-3PO will be selecting one hundred respondents from the forums to participate in the SWG beta test tomorrow. Originally the "Forum Fifty," the initial response has been so great that we've bumped it up to one hundred and moved this until tomorrow, so keep your eyes on the forums for further details!

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

I hope i get in man i think i would be a good bata tester...........I mean cmon i am playing online games all the time and i have a brand new computer so everything should work smooth..........(Hint Hint).....;)

Sorry, but i don't think you will last long in the beta. :rolleyes:

Just looked at the Star Wars Official forum the Beta thread has been closed. I didn't get a chance to put my 2 cents in because of the down time. Oh well. Wish everyone the best of luck getting in. It amazing how many people that posted didn't follow the simple instructions and keep it to two lines.

Originally posted by Damarius

Just looked at the Star Wars Official forum the Beta thread has been closed. I didn't get a chance to put my 2 cents in because of the down time. Oh well. Wish everyone the best of luck getting in. It amazing how many people that posted didn't follow the simple instructions and keep it to two lines.

Well i was going to say bad kuck, but im not 18. So i will not be giving any sorrys out. :p

Archived