Home

The Best Day of My Life

Cadam11

I would like to announce that I have been invited to SWG Beta 3, I am so happy, sorry to rub this in, but it is has been long wait. Thanks for all the different forum readings. I would like to say too that if I get a Buddy key, which I think everyone does because they get send a CD-key on there cd's they buy and they a cd-key when they download it. I will hold some kind of contest if that is all right with the mods on here. So Jan and Wraith and D_S just let me know if this is all right. Thanks guys I will keep checking these forums because it a lot better than the official. My secret to getting in is really nothing. I guess the only thing I could think of is that I do have a pretty fast computer. Thanks again.

Yeah man i bet you feel great..............Well i know we never talked before but i want to tell you that you were the one i always respected the most on here.............I want to sing a little song for you man..............Did i ever tell you that your my hero.........Your evrything i wish to be................I can fly higher than an egeal Cuz you are the wind beneath my wings....................DONT EVER FORGET THAT MAN...............i love you man .............Dont ever forget...........Oh yeah and about that buddy key...............You cant deny me now man i just spilled my guts for you.............;)

How ddi you figure me out.............Damn was it the song...All i wanted was a bud light...............Ahhhhhhh..........Now i will never grow hair on my nuts.................I meen............Ahhhhhhhhhh..........Now i will never work at a zoo.........?

Originally posted by Cadam11

I am not sure if I will get an extra key but if I do and mods let me contest will be on.

Well if they do let you, just give it to wraith. He has after all been waiting for over 2 years. :eek: So in my opinion wraith should get it, for waiting so long. :)

Also congrats mate, make sure you enjoy it. :D

Well cadam, I see no reason why a contest would be a bad thing, so long as rules are set and followed. I am already in Beta, so I have no personal gain at stake and will assist if you wish. Wait until you know, as Q mentioned something about this stopping, but not as to when. It would be preferable, if you simply chose someone and made no announcement, but if you wish a contest, that will be fine. Any other mods have opinions on this?

Oh yes, no trading the extra key for credits or money, as that would be selling and against the NDA. Actually, giving away the second CD key is against the NDA, but since Q said they were turning a blind eye, I will as well.

Iv'e only been reading about this game for a few months, and i still can't wait for it to come out. I think I would be insane by now if i had known of it for 2 years. So if there is some sort of contest, my vote goes to wraith!

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted, kinda wrapped into the game and other things, sorry to brag about that. I am sorry to say I totally forgot that I will be giving my key to my brother who doesnt live with me,so we will be able to play together. Sorry to get the hopes up to anyone. He is a bigger star wars fan than I am. Sorry guys, hopefully everyone in here will get in and we can talk, good luck. Since I didnt give another key away how about my credits anyone want them first to reply gets them.

Edit: Its not that many credits either sorry.

Archived