Home

The Escape

The four 'Associate' started to bolt through the back door as a couple more men ran into the cantina..

"come on, this way!"said Jatari as a wookie started to block there enterance. The men fought there way in but by the time they got through the four were gone. "hurry to the back door!" said the commando of the group.

TAG: Open

shreneka quickly reached for a blaster. not having time to cok his bowcaster he fired a volley at the goons entering the door. not very skilled with a pistol he missed the first man and hit the second in the rght shoulder. The commando fired back at shreneka who managed to dive under the bar. The bolt however pierced a whole through shrenekas last keg of correllian ale.

Great. i dont get snother shipent until next week

Tag: anyone withing the bar holding a big gun

As they whind through the alleys a couple stormtroopers spot the 'Associates' and reconize the two zabrak. "Hey you there.." then start firing. Vessen get's out his blade and stab's one in the chest. While Krymelord shoots the other in the chest. then the stormtrooper falls to the ground.

screen2s.gif

They get closer and closer to the Nemesis but are walking with more cousion.

Jatari: Alright we need to get to Naboo theres a friend that needs a vist.

Krymelord: Ok we'll meet you there then we'll creat a plan.

Then the two split up.

Gnothi Seauton hopped out of his speeder. He took out his brand new electrobinoculars and scanned the area for Imperial presence. Seeing none, he got back on his speeder and set it the quickest speed. Pushing the throttle, he lurched forward. Glancing around himself, he circled to the left, and pulled up at a cantina. Seeing nothing, he hurdled his speeder to maximam capacity once more and set coordinates in it sohe wouldn't have to worry about veering of course. This shipment was going to be big. The most death sticks he'll ever be able to lay eyes on. In his daze, he never noticed the fleeing Zabrak in front of him. Gnothi bailed out in an instant, landing right on the Zabrak. "WHAT, ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR SELF KILLED?" he screamed at the Zabrak. "Come with me" he said as he saw the smoldering wreckage of his speeder not far away. Looking over his shoulder, now seeing some stormtroopers in pursuit, he added, "Quickly"

OOC: What planet are we on?

OOC:TATOOINE it's the secqual to sewdiots cantina.

which is a secqual for the story called FOR HIRE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC:The party of three (Vessen, Jatari, and Gonthi.) bolted from the scene. "Hey stop them!" said the stormtrooper, soon they were on there tail. "man... just what we need. more company."

Then lasers can down from the top of a ledge, it was the band of Mess the hutts associates. Jatari got his blaster rifle and started shooting at Messes band of pirets, two fell from the cliff and landed in the golden sand. which soon turned blood stains red.

Then they ran for cover.

OOC: I couldnt resist posting here any longer, Froobuk enters the fray!:wookiee:

IC: Taking cover, Vessen, Jatari and Gnothi were pinned down. The rain of blaster shots from the snipers continued. After 5 minutes of relentless firing, the shooting stopped abrubtly. The party of three looked at the top of the ledge and saw the remaining snipers dead. Leaving from the scene they saw a large wookie holding a pike descend from the stairs leading above...

IC: The wookie responds in shirywook. "My name is Froobuk, follow me". Guesturing to Vessen and Gnothi to follow him, Froobuk leads them back to his small one room house in the city.

Back at Froobuk's small but cozy house... Froobuk hands out cups of Corellian Ale. He asks Jatari if he needs any help.

OC: BTW, What planet are we on?

OOC: Corellia

IC:then Jatari start's to speak. "yeah we're in a little jam with the empire and with some of Mess the hutt's henchmen who seek revenge from there fallen crimelord." but all the other's heard was "Kaaashisk Yaaarshk braaa haffirsky."

Jatari then thought it safe to tell him the deatails of how they ended up like this.

IC: After filling the speeder up with gas, they set off to the spaceport. Walking through the spaceport, Froobuk caught a glimpse of a tall Trandoshan. He recognized the Trandoshan as the bounty hunter that had been stalking him for two days. The team got onto the nearest transport without any care as to where it was going...

Jatari got up from the table he was sitting at and looked at the travel log which read: From Corellia to Naboo...

"Perfect" Jatari said then Vessen came over and looked up "Great.

well this is where we wanted to go, But there's going to be some difficulty in getting past the most highly imperial based planet in the galaxy exepct coresant." then went over to inform the others.

then Jatari told this news to Froobuk and Vessen told Gnothi about where we we're headed. Now they had to keep there head's low on this ship otherwise the conciquences will be dire.

After crawling out from behind the bar, Dathan spots several dead individuals.

"I wonder who these guys are?" Thinks Dathan.

He roots through some of their belongings and identifies one as a Hutt Bounty Hunter. "These stinkin' Hutts are everywhere."

A speederbike carrying a Wookie slows in front of the Cantina, then speeds off again. For some reason this pieques Dathan's interest, he runs out to the road and hails a speeder-taxi.

"Follow that speeder with the wookie!"

The Trandoshan driver immediately catches up then has to pass unexpectedly as the speeder they were following crashes.

The wookie had to avoid some raggaty looking bunch of fellows who seemed to be in a hurry, but also in the way.

"Wheere nowws?" In broken basic, the trandoshan asks.

"Take me to the spaceport please." Dathan calmly states.

Once at the spaceport, Dathan pays the driver 20 credits. He goes to the lounge area and waits.

"I still have fifteen minutes until my ship is fully fueled. I need to look at my notes again." He pulls up his data pd and reviews the info he has recovered;

(1) The Gnarly Gnort is where I was told to find a man named Vessen. (I may have found him, but everyone I met was in a hurry to leave.)

(2) I have found some info on the Quarren I seek. More later.

(3) Need to go to Naboo and talk to local scientist named "Kustaka." He has info about supplying the Quarren with Gungan shield tech.

(4) Need to speak with some Imperials regarding the raid that freed me from the labs at Bespin. I think his name was Cpt. Lusskin or something.

Dathan looks up to see the very same bunch that caused the crash in the road arrive at the lounge. They all sat a few tables away.

While they looked over thier itinerary, Dathan gets up and moves over to their table. "You wouldn't be needing transport would you? I've got the paperwork to clear this planet and dock safley at many in the galaxy."

"It will cost you more than it very well should. But I primarily need information." Says Dathan as he scans the room again.

He moves a little closer to the blue Zabrak "I need to see a zabrak named 'Vessen'".

Dathan sighs, waiting for an answer. Non forthcoming he continues.

"I was told Vessen knows the whereabouts of a group of rogue Quarren scientists. They are vitaly important to me."

"If I can find this Vessen with your help, I will charge you a simple fee of 1000 credits for you all to get to your destination, as long as it is my 'safety zone'."

Dathan looks again at the blue Zabrak, then continues, "You will find my 'safty zone' is quite large, covering dozens of planets. Here are my imperial documents." Dathan slides the papers across the table.

Archived