Home

Best hunting planet?

Xx_Patman_xX

who knows really. I think the most deadly planet will be Dathomir simply because of the larger level it takes to get there (guide says it takes a higher skilled person to get you there).

Best newb planet will very likely be Tatoinne because of its balanced factions and total nuetrality. Naboo will be imp friendly and Correllia Reb friendly.

but who knows REALLY...I'm certainly not a Beta tester so that's all speculation.

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

I dont think Corellia will neccesarly be rebel friendly :( . I may be wrong.

well suposedly the rebel hierarchy is there. Reports of Leia, Mon Mothma, Garm Bel Iblis, etc. That's all in the Beta testers guide that was posted a while back.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

No, there's no required level that I know of, but a newbie wont last long.

In the beta guide thing posted a day or two ago (which is now dead) it said there was a required skill/level/whatever to go there. Only people with high enough skills may navigate to Dathomir because it is so remote.

Originally posted by ShadowGecko

What will you be able to kill as a newbie. Like spiders and stuff? Or can anyone give me a comparison on like easier mobs and harder ones. For example, how a storm trooper fairs to low lvls or whatever.

No levels. Skills.

Archived