Home

Rancor Killing

Damarius

Everything can fall down, as long as you give it a firm push!

Anyway, i sincerely doubt Rancors will be invulnerable to blaster fire ingame. Yes, they'll propably have tons of HP, but not invulnerabilty. I don't think they'd restrict the combat like that. It would be very un-MMORPG-ish, in lack of a better description. :)

Nobody acknowledge my idea so ill elaborate. Maybe you have to do something tricky to kill them. For any of you who have/played Enter The Matrix, the only way to defeat an agent is to do something special in that situation. In one fight you have to throw an agent off a plane. In another, you have to throw one into a sparkling computer thing. When fighting rancors you might have to do something special that will cause them to fall or hurt themselves in some way. Hope this made sense :-/.

Rancors will be randomly spawned. Randomly spawning special conditions is not possible. Ergo, your idea is not likely to surface, unless in a POI. POIs where you are able to take out powerful creatures by using wits and not might of arms would be interesting and a nice change of pace, I agree.

Originally posted by setsuko

Everything can fall down, as long as you give it a firm push!

Anyway, i sincerely doubt Rancors will be invulnerable to blaster fire ingame. Yes, they'll propably have tons of HP, but not invulnerabilty. I don't think they'd restrict the combat like that. It would be very un-MMORPG-ish, in lack of a better description. :)

They can fall down, hahahhaa. :p That's sweet. :D

Archived