Home

SWG CE Special Gift

Damarius

It was rumored in the official forums that the special gift was going to be the only people that the FS slot opened for. I don't think there is any truth to this because in the FAQ I thought I saw something about "everyone will be able to open the FS slot it is just a matter of time and luck". Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Also does anyone have any idea what the special gift is?

u gettin a lil antsy there damasomething?

well i very well doubt that they would give such an advantage to ppl who buy the CE...cuz they are giving such crappy goggles! (by crappy i mean no stats, they look unique tho)

it would be a welcome surprise.

i preordered the CE for the pewter figurine and the sew on patch.

i plan to replace my mercedes benz hood ornament with it.

and i will put the patch on my jedi costume.

feel free to laugh out loud.

Originally posted by Damarius

It was rumored in the official forums that the special gift was going to be the only people that the FS slot opened for. I don't think there is any truth to this because in the FAQ I thought I saw something about "everyone will be able to open the FS slot it is just a matter of time and luck". Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Also does anyone have any idea what the special gift is?

I would very much doubt it would be a fs slot, that would deffintley ruin the uniqueness of swg. Which they are trying to protect very well. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I would very much doubt it would be a fs slot, that would deffintley ruin the uniqueness of swg. Which they are trying to protect very well. :)

I agree reaps... it wont be a FS slot. On another thread we discussed how it might be an invitation to SE beta.:D

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

I agree reaps... it wont be a FS slot. On another thread we discussed how it might be an invitation to SE beta.:D

I personally think it will be 1 month free if you buy the special edition cd, it happend with Myth of soma. And i reckon the same will go for this. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I personally think it will be 1 month free if you buy the special edition cd, it happend with Myth of soma. And i reckon the same will go for this. :)

u get 30 day trial for regular edition and collector's edition.

same trial period when u buy them.

=/

ME NO RIKEY!

at least extra 15 days...please...

2 bad the devs dont come to this forum.

:snipe1:

Originally posted by darthfergie

Where does it say anything about a "Special Gift?" It's nowhere to be seen on the back of the box or in any inventory of the stuff boxed in there. I'd say the "special gift" rumor just stemed off the early rumors of the goggles being included.

I think the devs mentioned it a while back, it's probally the goggles to be honest. :p

Archived