Home

Watch your charecter come to life

Jatari Bazrak

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i couldn't figure out how to get my other account going again i tried everything. i think it might be something wrong with cookies or something?????? well anyways i am starting over and i dropped the name to just Spaso.....

even though i hate to reveal my secret char I will be posting a picture of him after i draw it..........

thx jatari for telling me how to bring pictures onto the forum

BTW: yes you all probably guessed it :)

I am taking credit donations if anyone wants to help out :)

plz help a guy down on his luck :)

only need enough to buy a glow

oh how i need the glow....................

No, Sunshine, these forums are on another server from that of the webpages. That's the reason why we have still been up. :)

Have you tried removing the cookies?

Just go to Start => Preferences (I think) => Control Panel, and select Preferences for Internett, something like that.

Under the General section of the window that comes up, find Temperary Internett-files and select Delete Files.

If that doesn't help I don't know what will.

Well.......You havent posted pics in a long time so i am hoping that these pics are great....and with your classes and all........i dont think i will be let down.......by the way the i draw alot to.....and i must say the coloring on the drawings are great......i like the mixtures.....well cant wait to see your pics man.....

Archived