Home

Does anyone here remember me? Anyone at all?

Kingzjester

I don't blame ya. I wouldn't remember myself. Haven't been here for a long while. Actually, I've been banned in July of 2001 for cursing in a moment of weakness...

When the forums melded into an all-Lucas conglomerate eons ago, I tried to get a screen name, but was rejected forum-wide since I was banned on the old EscapeMI forum...

I pled with ZeroXcape and the omnipotent amongst the Mojo peeps for a while. Receiving no reply, I gave up... a while later I noticed by accident that I was expiated... but I had nothing to say... and then more years passed.

Now that Mixnmojo is temporarily hibernating I figured I'll come by and say hi.

Hi. I dont know ya! :p But welcome back!

Anyways, about your post count being drpped, them mods messed around with a button and made some peoples post count drop accidentally. PM and admin about it, and have them add enough psots to your account to amke you a 3 headed monkey. ;)

Originally posted by The Feral Chicken

Actually, he's gone above being a Three-Headed Monkey.

Welcome back, Kingzjester...hopefully your stay will be somewhat longer this time :).

Fancy that! I don't remember there being anything higher than a three-headed monkey. Good to be back Feral.

Hmm, July 2001 is a bit to young for me (me a december guy). and yes, you are now devil skull, but if you want, you can go into your profile and change that to whatever you want now (you ahev enough posts to have a custom title like mine)

yeah, i remember you. hi there.

*ponders about what to write*

*ponders about the meaning of life*

*ponders about what to write*

well, mainly, just stay. :)

Originally posted by Kingzjester

Fancy that! I don't remember there being anything higher than a three-headed monkey.

before the fusion, 3headed were for more than 200 posts, devil skul were for mods and "the secret" were for admns. and before that, you would be a 3headed when you reached 70 (or was it 30? i dont remember, but it was as low as that)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Which I realize you haven't changed in a looooooooong time. ;)

That's because I'm constantly under contruction. :p

Hey DM, don't worry about, it, I used to feel the same as you, thinking I had no importance around here, no way of people to define me, always feeling like just part of the crowd, but then something happened, something amazing...

...I became a mod, hey go figure. :D

Originally posted by Kingzjester

Say, fellers, why are your signatures so freakin' huge? There is really no point to that... maybe it is egomania? Are you compensating for some other, miscellaneous size-deficiency?

Well, my sig image is 400x60. And I have a pretty small signature come to think of it.

i'm trying to save up for a sig image, and i'm getting pretty darn close, too. help me though! i can't pick between two different ones that i made. click here to see the two banners and then tell me which one is better. you can see a pic of heidi klum and a few jewel pics there as well. :D i'll put the banners up shortly.

and i don't think my sig is very long at all. and come to think of it, i've gotta change that you into your. i'll be back!

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

The Guards deserve to be recognised. And I payed 900 freakin credits for this pic, so that's definately not going. Would it suit everyone if it was out in size 1 font?

*edit* there ya go, happy?

You know Joshi, you can change your sig pic as much as you want.

I change my whole suite ALL THE TIME.

People call me Joshi all the time, it's even my display name on MSN, (*)Joshi(*) the (*) being stars (although used to be mugs of beer).

And, yes, I know I can change it as much as I want, but I like this one. And in my opinion, it's smaller than most peoples here.

Archived