Home

Faction Equipment

True Neutral

ShadowGecko i reakon they should have storm troopers line up and go on a conveyer belt through a car wash type thing. Fast and Effecient.

Theres a new skill tree:

Storm Trooper Wash attendent.

Lvl 1: $1.00= basic wash

Lvl 2: $2.00= basic+degreaser on boots

Lvl 3: $3.00= B+D+wax

Could be interesting.:p

Stormtroopers, if they follow continuety, will be equiped with the BlasTech E-11, a very accurate rifle actually, aswell as powerfull.

Its lite design makes it effective at both close quarters combat and at the same time having the long range and power of the traditional longbarreled rifle.

It can be equiped with a scope, and has an extendable stock to help steady the weapon for those long range shots.

Range is 3 times that of a blaster pistol.

That's the bad news. :)

The good news is, fortunatly for the rebels, they have been able to get their hands on this weapon in large quantanties. ;):D:p

The other bad news is, that the armor - though has limits, obviously, to what it can protect against - is strong enough against blaster pistols and such and may not kill the trooper (wound perhaps).

The other good news, however, is that it's not strong enough to withstand the E-11. :D

But to be serious, people think that the only use this armor has is for protection, but in fact it is a very usefull combat suit. The helmet has built-in comlink to keep them in touch with their commanders and other stormtrooper units. They also are equiped with a handset in case the helmet set fails, located in the utility belt. The helmet has also a very sofisticated Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System (MFTAS) which allows them to see in low light conditions and other obscured battle conditions (smoke for instance).

The utility belt carries extra blasterpacks for the sidearm (the E-11 is concidered a sidearm actually), emergency batteries, a miniature thermal detonator, concentrated rasions, and various tools such as the grappling hook and cable Luke used.

The dark suit underneath the armor serves as protection against both cold and heat.

The whole suit can also protect against hard vacuum for a short time.

I know I want my Stomie Armor.

Can't wait to lead a squad of stormies around and unleash my awesome power upon the pathetic band of rebels on Corellia.:p

BTW, I thought the E-11 was a Carbine...pretty sure it is in SWG anyway since they classify rifles as sniper weapons. Also it fits into the definition of a carbine (A lightweight automatic rifle with a short barrel).

Actually, it has a rather long barrel, it's just that the design makes it a lighter and easier to handel weapon.

The barrel runs almost the entire lenght of the gun.

But yes, classifying it as a carbine isn't completelly off none the less. :)

So from now on I will talk about it as a carbine.

Archived