Home

Knights supporting LIVE downloads ?

Com Raven

From the Xbox site:

"But let's take a closer look at a few of the Xbox Live enabled games on the way."

"Two new Xbox Live enabled Star Wars games. TWO! We're completely psyched for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy."

Would be pretty cool...

Oh, I got another quote that might excite you :)

"The game is in its final stages right now, and I can safely say it's gonna go out the door real soon. :) "

Too bad I don't have XBox live..... :( (It's a good reason to get the PC version too though) :p

It is rumored however, that they will put the content on CD's. Most likely OXM's cd. I'm just hoping that will be true. :)

"The game is in its final stages right now, and I can safely say it's gonna go out the door real soon."

Sweet mother of pearl. It makes me so happy to hear things like that I could almost cry. :D

Thanks for the quotes, Com. It's always good to hear from you. ;)

BTW-- Jedi Academy will have extra content too? LucasArts is pulling out all the stops for their upcoming games. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. :)

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

MUWHAHWAWHWAHAAA.

EXCELLENT. :dev11:

*drools*

Time to get back to SWG now. :D

*beats Leemu to a bloody pulp*

Traitor! :eek:

*basks in the goodness of KOTOR....even though he's waiting for the PC version XD*

:D

*basks in the goodness of KoTOR knowing he might only have to wait one more month* :D

I sure do hope there is a way to get the XBox content besides just Live. The OXM CD would be a good option in my mind, but I don't know if that's possible from a marketing or technical standpoint. :(

220- You've finally found inspiration? :D

Of course, this is where the PC version will have a very easy way to install additions, if they were announced. :)

@JA - Yes, I have XD

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

C'mon JA, look at his sig.....the xboxgamers.com banner. He's got that for a reason - the man has his contacts. :D;P

You again? I thought I told you and your fancy-pants Galaxies to take a hike! :p:D

*bashes Leemu into oblivion* ;P

Ya know, I didn't even consider with him being part of the site that he could know insider stuff like that......

I'm glad he does though.

*goes to e-mail Com all types of game questions* :D

@220--It seems if you can get the XBox additions through a CD that they would be easier to use than the PC content.

I'm glad you've found your inspiration again though. ;)

Archived