Home

Beta Update

Xx_Patman_xX

:eek:

Well, I'm a little split. You can look at it two ways:

Pessimistic: They would have to release the game about a week after they actually officially announced the release date. If they thought they could pull it off, why would they wait so long to announce it?

Optimistic: However, it's entirely possible that they already told retailers that it's coming out on June 25th. The date is on a number of retailer sites, and EB apparently "confirmed" it as a firm shipping date. Of course it could just be a date somebody made up and the rest of the companies matched it to remain competetive, but they could very well have gotten word of the release already. If they've already been planning to release it on June 25 and simply haven't told the public yet, what's to prevent them from doing it if everything else is already set up?

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Well in gameshops around me, they said there is no point in pre ordering as the game won't be out for a very long time. :(

What the hell kind of game store would tell you NOT to give them your money ahead of time for a game that's due out this Summer?

Though this is extremely off topic, it has been a while since I have been on any thread and I have yet to tell Patman that I think your new banner is friggin amazing! As for the latest beta update I always love hearing about the progress they are making regardless if they are making in near the release date or the NDA lift. I've been waiting so long these things no longer effect me so just hearing about their progressions in the game is satisfying enough.

I would just like to point out, and remind everybody, that in Q's post he said "...we should be getting some important announcements in the next week or so." So, for those that are having dreams like Jatari and me, don't loose hope.

This from the pessimist =)...

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I would just like to point out, and remind everybody, that in Q's post he said "...we should be getting some important announcements in the next week or so." So, for those that are having dreams like Jatari and me, don't loose hope.

This from the pessimist =)...

Sounds good, and tonights friday. :D We might be getting that NDA lift. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Sounds good, and tonights friday. :D We might be getting that NDA lift. :)

As of this morning they haven't mentioned anything to us beta testers yet.

But you can rest assured, we're all chomping at the bit in excitement, waiting for the NDA to be lifted. There is SO MUCH cool stuff to share, that we can't yet.

Originally posted by Mujahid

As of this morning they haven't mentioned anything to us beta testers yet.

But you can rest assured, we're all chomping at the bit in excitement, waiting for the NDA to be lifted. There is SO MUCH cool stuff to share, that we can't yet.

You can't wait, i can't bloddly wait mate. :p

Archived