Home

Funniest thing said...

mknote

What is the funniest thing said by an enemy? Mine is from JO, on the Carin Dock, at the first alarm. I quote Alpha 956 "Stupid know it all officer. How about you get into this armor and try to see out of this damn helmet. Then I'll sit around in my comfy office and tell you how dumb and incompetent you are." I got this off of the Gamecube, so I don't know if it works for PC.

MK

Originally posted by mknote

What is the funniest thing said by an enemy? Mine is from JO, on the Carin Dock, at the first alarm. I quote Alpha 956 "Stupid know it all officer. How about you get into this armor and try to see out of this damn helmet. Then I'll sit around in my comfy office and tell you how dumb and incompetent you are." I got this off of the Gamecube, so I don't know if it works for PC.

MK

No, it doesn't. At least I don't recall!

Let me see....:

"Call me a psycick."

(My enemy) "Okay, you're a sidekick..."

"No, no, I said psycick"!

:rofl:...:lol:...:D...:confused:

playing red faction, walking up behing a guy sticking C-4 to the back of his head and watching run around, let him run to his buddy and detonate it :)

but in JO i like walking (not running) up to a guy (whilst using mind trick) standing right in front of him and when the mind trick wear off he usually says "Lets see som ID" i showed him my id, but i dont think he wanted to see what i had to show him.

Wzzzzzzzzzt-bzzzzzt----wuuuuur---bzzzzzt <-- saber Sounds :p

Archived