Home

What ever happened to....

Reaper Girl

What happens to Bob is up to you. Guybrush can actually kill him in the game. (That would be the second time Bob gets killed. Poor guy.)

So Bob wasn't in the opening credits of CMI, because that was a zombie-skeleton. And Bob is a ghostpirate. Big difference there people ;)

Come on Pac, he is a pirate in LeChuck's crew, he cracks his head off all the time. Its the same guy.

Even if he isn't a ghost anymore, its Bob. Or at least its meant to be. He's even got the same hat! Come on.

[align=center]bobdancing.gifjumpingskull_thumb.gif[/align]

(all images in this post shamefully stolen from the newly undead www.milegend.com)

Happy birthday.

What I really want to know is what happened to Largo. Maybe he could come back in Monkey Island five with a prosthetic half face of something, after the explosion in LeChuck's fortress of doom. That would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time, a good friend of mine (subscribed on to this place as Mr.Burger) has a whole theory of how Bob actually is the captain of the Sea Monkey(the man who hung himself), Hermans old Ship. The theory was flawless, we had facts, easy evidence, and many many good things to tie the two together, until we realised that Bob told LeChuck that he was glad LeChuck ransacked his ship and killed him. We were so dissapointed when we saw this overlooked detail, but sometimes, in the back of my head, I equate the two together.

Neil, Bob wore a hat, not a bandana, look above :D

I think the Skull in MI3's opening was SUPPOSED to be Bob.

I would like to know what happened to:

Largo (He disappeared, makes you think they cut a part out of the game or something) (Yes, I hope he's Dingy dog!!!)

Bob

The Fettucini Brothers (Cmon!)

Capt Kate and Gov Phatt

Wally, SORT of

I would also like a "History of Murray" where we found out a little about our sadistic little friend :)

Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Dinghy Dog is Largo, best plot twist ever.

I like that idea, yes I do. Didn't Dinghy Dog actually bite Guybrush once? Seems like something Largo might do...and he wouldn't recognize Guybrush if Guybrush were a kid...and...and...

Oh god, now you've done it. You've given me plot bunnies. Run for your lives!

Originally posted by Yufster

Neil, Bob wore a hat, not a bandana, look above :D

read my post again.

"No, you see, he doesn't have the same hat because the skull in CMI didn't wear a hat, he wore a bandana. "

I wasn't talking about Bob, I was talking about the skull in CMI.

Archived