Home

New JK2 video

Jeff 42

Very Nice. I think I know all? the people shown in the video. Where did you film this vid? Flux Gateway? If so, hope to see you there sometime. It's strange that I've never seen you there before though. Well, keep making these vids :) Oh, and what music did you use for both your films?

Originally posted by yolkboy

Very Nice. I think I know all? the people shown in the video. Where did you film this vid? Flux Gateway? If so, hope to see you there sometime. It's strange that I've never seen you there before though. Well, keep making these vids :) Oh, and what music did you use for both your films?

yea was in Flux Gateway, i just instaled the map pack and had a go last night, was great fun to play maps i had no clue where i was going, grab the flag and was running around like a headless chicken... would of been easyer but they had are flag so no clue where to find the poll lol

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'll try to see about getting it hosted somewhere else too, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

Originally posted by yolkboy

Yeah, almost all of the video is from Flux Gateway, actually all but two shots. I just started playing there a lot in the past few weeks which may be why you haven't seen me. As for the music: For the first video, the first six seconds are from "Binary Sunset" from Star Wars Episode IV, and the subsequent song is "Do the Evolution" by Pearl Jam. For the second video, the first song is "Chop Suey!" by System of a Down and the second song is "Lukin" by Pearl Jam.

My favorite has got to be the flag-carrier you detpack while he is in the sidekick animation. That is a really cool shot. I have tried forever to get kills on people during their sidekick. (with no luck).

The angle switch to your front and detpack kill while you were being chased with the flag was excellent also. Perfect timing!

Archived