Home

Internet Relationships...

madmonkeygal!

What do you guys think of internet relationships (romantically speaking)? I believed that they were a great thing, until Tuesday evening... :( But then I did think that I had found my true love online....:( :( (On the world of MI,which amazed me.. still does!) But the merits outweighed the negative points for me, although maybe I was being a bit too optimistic...

This has girl talk written ALL over it. Boys, go away.

I wouldn't ever EVER think seriously about looking for (or finding) love over the internet. It's not practical and hardly possible. No, I prefer people I can see and visit easily and stuff. No offense, lads. Be realistic, honey.

Hey, before it actually happened, I didn't believe it was possible to be in love with someone you've never met, but it happened... I never thought it would be possible... We share so many of the same interests and also have quite similar personalities, but it's true that the whole thing is almost like something out of a film...it still feels unreal thinking about it... It's really, really, wierd,but I've known the guy for about a year now, and our relationship went from friendship to love, but is now back to friendship..:( (Since his feelings for me have changed..:( ) I certainly didn't actually look for this, or even expect it...

Buck up, sister. It'll be all right. :)

Speaking of online relationships....

Deadmeat, where's my ring? You said you would get me a ring! A NICE one too. I love you to pieces, but I'm calling you Deadbeat from now on.

i don't. it was like a junior high music class. like where you learn about instruments and the songs and composers and all that good stuff. i do, however, play the french horn and the piano. yeah. i don't want to talk about what happened. unless you have some form of payment...*cough* credits *cough*

internet dating....bad idea.

u don't know who's on the other side of the computer. Really. This person could be a KILLER

*points to zoom bunny

Its best to have relationships w/ people you can actually be friends w/ in person. Talking on the internet is one thing. Physically being with a person is another.

I'm for the whole meeting someone online - but...my sister just got married to a creep on the net and he turned out to be a physically abusive guy. She thus left his ass, but not after a lot of grief.

So my theory is. Internet Friends good. Internet Relationship Bad.

hey, ladies drop your panties.. this topic is about to be lame. relationship in the way it used to happen since mankind come out .. is not to be practiced via distance .. keep it real. change knowledge, make fun, talk crap, all the stuff is internet and plus.

relationship is about get together mental and physical (hope you can imagine.. ) so if you cannot touch (i should rather say be in a short eye to eye distance, being together w/ or w/o friends etc. .. ) your (girl)friend at least once a week for some more hours then it's crap to call it relationship its a relation that ships away ..

Also, i think it's nearly impossible to fell in love (or like this) with someone u never meet personally. How? Character isnt only displayed by TALK and all that stuff ..e.g. A persons outfit will say much more then the crap he/she talks (what can be very thought through!!). You never even really now if it's male or female or exmale or exfemale or male in females body or female in males body or just me.

Zoom Bunny a killer? Why, yes I am...I mean, no I'm not...I mean *snurk* meeeyaaugh, yadda-yadda yackety-schmackety WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! *drool*

*(Goes crazy and kills everyone with a fire hose.)*

;)

*(Yes, you can kill everyone with a fire hose. You do have to be strong and determined...)*

Internet relashionships are very a bad idea. The only part of Internet dating I agree with is when you meet someone online, who lives in the same city/area as you, and very shortly (like a few days) start dating that person in real life. Before people meet, both should know what they look like. They should exchange pics, besides how would they even recognize themselves when they meet in real life? I don't agree with spending months (even years) just talking online, but never meeting in person.

It's sad that many people these days have become desperate to find true love and turn to Internet relashionships. I've been to a lot of chatrooms where people write stuff like "male/20/nyc, any females want to chat?" some of them get pathetic like "hot male with webcam ready to cyber with hot female. pm me!!!". That's sad....:(

Archived