Home

Re-release

nwinther

I can't get my old DOS-games to work on my new computer, or my old one for that matter.

Couldn't it be nice if LucasArts released some sort of "package" in which all the games was included - in a windows 98/XP version so we could play them?

And something similar should be done with Star Wars games e.g. X-wing series

Dark Forces Series

Sam & Max

And so on

(Maniac Mansion + Day of the Tentacle)?

Feel free to reply to my mailbox at:

nwinther@hotmail.com

regards

Nikolaj Winther

Aalborg, Denmark

You can download SCUMM VM from http://www.scummvm.org/ and that will get a lot of the SCUMM Games working like Monkey Island 1&2, Sam and Max, etc...

Also, LucasArts released an Entertainment Pack a few months ago that had four brilliant games on it - Grim Fandango, Sam & Max, Full Throttle and The Dig. They were all made compatible with XP too.

ScummVM's nice, but I would personally like more packages like the Entertainment Pack. I just thing it's a nice item to own.

Also, the Entertainment Pack is only available in the UK I think. Some sort of global release would be better. :(

I also want the LucasArts store to ship to anywhere in the world.

Originally posted by Gabez

ScummVM's nice, but I would personally like more packages like the Entertainment Pack. I just thing it's a nice item to own.

Also, the Entertainment Pack is only available in the UK I think. Some sort of global release would be better. :(

I also want the LucasArts store to ship to anywhere in the world.

A limited supply of the Entertainment pack as available in the U.S a while ago, but probably all gone now. Go on Ebay, I'm sure there must be someone there who wants to sell theres (not me, I'm keeping mine :D)

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

A limited supply of the Entertainment pack as available in the U.S a while ago, but probably all gone now. Go on Ebay, I'm sure there must be someone there who wants to sell theres (not me, I'm keeping mine :D)

Um there was a limited supply of the Entertainment Pack available in the US at some point? Unless LucasArts lied needlessly to us on countless occasiona, this "limited supply" was just a few boxes of them imported from the UK... which doesn't really count. What are you talking about Neil?

Archived