Home

=A= Training Camp

DirtyWombat

Seeing how we could all use help focusing our abilities and benefitting from each other, I thought I would start a thread to post our skill sets and locations so that others can hook up with an Associate for some training...

This is especially useful if (like myself) you get dropped after any "server anomalies" and lose some of your work...

Just post your stats here and keep them updated by editing your post if you can...

Though this might help...

Wombat

/tell Ellam Feerce - Theed - Naboo (mostly)

Intermediate Rifle

Intermediate Pistol

Engineering 2

Surveying 2

I also have been putting together some decent (25 - 60) ranged weapons (CDEF though - sadly)...

Skills:

-Scout: All level I.

-Marksman: Intermediate Pistol.

That is it for now, I will edit this and put up what I know. Right now, I am really crunching to get to Creature Handler, then work on the Scout thing while I am trying to tame Creatures.

I am pretty close to Exploration II and Hunting II(I am pretty sure that is it, I will look later).

If any of you need bones, and such, contact me. I am usually around Cornett most of the time.

This is a good idea Wombat. I was trying to say something like this with my "Carbineers (of Naboo), Unite!" thread, but I'm not too good at explaining things, and I thought that Carbineers should have their own thread (since, to me, it seems harder to advance in Carbination :)).

Anyway, I can meet anybody anywhere on Naboo, as long as you have patience (I walk everywhere). Just /tell Grask. Right now, I have...

Advanced Carbine (should have Expert by the end of the night)

Advanced Pistol

Advanced Ranged Weapon Support

Intermediate Unarmed (will have advanced by the end of the night).

That's it for now.

I'm on Corellia right now. My name is Omir. I have all of the INT marksmen skills [rifle, pistol, carbine, and ranged support] along with ADV pistol and carbine, I'm very close to ADV rifle as well. I also have three of the four INT skills for scout [explorer, hunting, trapping].

If you happen to be around the area of Cornet City, just give me a /tell and I'll be happy to help with anything. :)

btw - I've also got all of the different languages...I think anyways. :)

Update. I haven't been going up Carbine like I thought I would (it was planned to be my primary profession). Smuggler just looks too good right now, and I'm so close.

Pistol Specialization

Expert Carbine

Expert Ranged Support

My unarmed is the same. I've been looking at the Smuggler tree, and even though it says the Brawler tree goes up to it, it doesn't say you need Brawler XP to get it. So, later tonight I'm going to work my pistol to death, and see if I can get Smuggler. If anybody needs a crate open, you know who to talk to :).

[Edit] Unarmed isn't the same. I thought I was advanced when I posted my last post. I am now though, for sure.

Advanced Unarmed

I need someone to teach me Expert Pistol, Survival II, and I am pretty close to Hunting II.

If anyone feels generous, can they give me a new pistol. I need one that does a good amount of damage.

Thank you.

Here's mine. I don't have alot to offer since I'm just focusing on Unarmed for now.

/tell Vessenn

Name: Vessenn Berak

Location: Anywhere I need to be on Corellia, mostly at The =A= HQ.

Skills:

Brawler-

Unarmed Intermediate

Unarmed Advanced

Unarmed Expert

One Handed Melee Intermidiate

Scout-

Hunting Civilian

Exploration 1

Languages-

Every single language.

I'm in Coronet, Coreilla but more than willing to travel to help out fellow Asscoiate members the skills I have are

Marksmen

INT Rifle, Pistol, Carbine, Range

ADV Rifle, Pistol, Range

EXP Pistol, Range

SPEC Pistol

Scout

EXPLORE 1 and 2

Hunt 1 and 2

Trapping 1 and 2

Survival 1

Hopefully if I ever get connected again I will have Explore 3 seen and survival 2

:rolleyes:

Archived