Home

The Latest RPG Newbie Destroying UPDATE

fallen[fk]

Ok the demo's I got for this don't really do it justice so I'm going to run through them again later and see if they're worth posting, but I'm hoping you can get the gist of what went down through my excellent writing and descriptive skills. :-)

Earlier today, around 2:30, a member of my clan was playing on our server. A few guys came into the server, mind you this is OUR server, not some FFA RPG NEWBIE server, and proceeded to talk smack to said clan member saying such things as "FK are newbs", "we'd work you guys", "you guys suck", etc etc. The clan member told these two guys to challenge us to a match then. These two guys proceeded to put their tags on and low and behold, they were in clan [JSA] which makes it home here...

^1[JSA] Clan Server ^3Jedi Academy 1.2|72ms|64.37.104.102:28070

So they say ok, and challenged us to a quick match at 3 in the afternoon. My guy comes into our IRC channel and on our TeamSpeak server and gathers us up. We get 5 guys and join our server awaiting this clan's supposed challenge. There one guy shows up. We wait and wait, finally he says he's going to get the rest. We wait, and wait. Finally I say "screw it, let's go to their server". I see the rules to the server...LOL. Yup, you guessed it, the same "lame" rules that we've been battling to get people to end. So we start fighting, mind you they have all neutral force powers enabled. And we proceed to hear the "force whore" "kick scripter" "force is for wusses" etc etc. And there's like 5 of us on the server at this time.

Well after a few minutes one of the newbs calls a vote kick on my clanmate while we're trying to get this "match" confirmed. I yell at the newb not to vote kick and tell him why we're on the server. He begins crying about how we "lamed" him and how we suck. I mention that he can't kill any of us so how can we suck, he says "you lame". ROFLMFAO.

After about 5 minutes of [JSA] discussing this "match", and AFTER they had talked MAD **** about us, they back out saying "we don't play lamers". Typical. So what do we start to do? You guessed it. We make their server a living hell. Litterally. We had another clanmate and a community friend join the server for a total of 7 of us on it, and like 9 of them. We start killing everyone but each other. Soon you see "ThisNewb Disconnected", "ThatNewb Disconnected" left and right, it was hillarious.

So what do they do? They call a vote kick on one of my guys. LMFAO. They had like 5 or 6 clan members there and not one of them had rcon. HAHAHAH. So one by one, WE VOTEKICK THEM!!! Their whole freaking clan and all the newbs that were on their server. We owned the server. ALL FKS WERE ON IT NO ONE ELSE. One of em would try to rejoin, BAM, we'd vote kick them. We changed the game mode from FFA, first to ctf, got bored, and then changed it to Holocron, LOL. The whole time votekicking their members and anyone trying to rejoin. It was quite a sight to see.

Then I leave to run an errand, come back, we still own their server but another member tells me they've invaded ours. So I go to our server, and say, "Oh no you don't, this is an anti-rpg server, buh bye now". Hence, they were serverless for a good 3 hours this afternoon. Twas quite an achievement in our goal to totally disrupt the idiocy that has befallen this game with honor, codes, and lame rules.

That's Real Gamers - 2, RPG NEWBIES - 0

ROFLMFAO.

HAHAHA, dude, that's ****ing priceless. I remember doing that to a clan back in 1.03, when myself and my clan members played FF Sabs CTF quite a bit.

Haha, seriously, though, that's absolutely ****ing priceless. I wish I could have been there, haha.

Originally posted by HooDWinkeR

HAHAHA, dude, that's ****ing priceless. I remember doing that to a clan back in 1.03, when myself and my clan members played FF Sabs CTF quite a bit.

Haha, seriously, though, that's absolutely ****ing priceless. I wish I could have been there, haha.

the question would be, could you stay on there with out being voted off :p

yeah it is sweet when you get on a newb clan server and no one has rcon

o_0

I don't know who [JSA] is so I'm not going to talk bad about them but a lot of "pub" clans and players tend to think that the only level of skill in the game is what they see playing on their isolated servers from day to day.

It's the same as when a lot of players from the "zone" started venturing into dedicated clan servers and started seeing that there are some mean mofo's out there they didn't know existed.

Actually I was talking about you guys. It was not an insult it just reminded me of what reborn said the first time he played break.

He honestly was not aware that people that good were out there in jk2 and it makes you reevaluate your own skill level.

reborn is 100 x the better player now because he started playing against people like SF and other clans rather than owning the noobs on the zone.

The ability was always there but you simply have to find and play people who push you to be better if you ever want to get great.

Like when we had that loss to FK on twl. We were used to noob clans like FotS/WoV/KoR and the first time an organized and focused team came up to play us we were caught off guard and unprepared for it.

That talron guy is/was just a jackass noob, no matter where he played.

Fastest improving player is priest pyro. I don't know how he got soo good in such a short time. I personally think he's better than reborn in the kicking, gripping and draining aspect Reborn's sabering helps him a bit vers Pyro. I mean I remember when I taught pyro alot of things in march. Then he got better each time I played him.

Simple. He played people better than him and paid attention.

It's how I did it.

No one ever "trained me" or anything like that.

Guys like Phoenix and Break used to tool me bad but rather than avoid playing them and beating on players I knew I could own I made it a point to play them as much as possible.

:confused: I don't remember seeing any RPGing in your newb stomping post, Mr. Joshua. If you mean people who stand/sit around in the server emote spamming, talking about what their dog ate this morning, and spouting bind after bind with each containing all the colours of the rainbow....that's not RPGing....

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

:confused: I don't remember seeing any RPGing in your newb stomping post, Mr. Joshua. If you mean people who stand/sit around in the server emote spamming, talking about what their dog ate this morning, and spouting bind after bind with each containing all the colours of the rainbow....that's not RPGing....

LMFAO, where have you been. RPG NEWBIE has become the slander for all people who have ever cried "saber down = peace", "he lamed me", "stop laming" or using ANY emotes whatsoever while playing in a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER game. But out, you obviously lack the knowledge of gaming to understand the concepts of how utterly stupid these people are that have ruined this game. My bet is you're one of them.

»¤Khïèr Šèrâkk¤«

»¤Jedi Padawan to Jedi Knight T'Allah Deval¤«

»¤Knights of Alderaan¤«

^^ Your signature. JEDI PADAWAN?!?!?! AHAHAHAHA That proves my point, you are an rpg newbie too.

Back to topic, and please stay out of it Khier, you don't have the fundamental mental capability to comprehend what real gaming is.

The newest "laming" demo from the JSA server, to which they banned me now hahahhaha. They challenge my clan now they ban, roflmfao.

JSA latest demo

On a side note I looked at the other demo's from last night. We started recording them too late in the game. The best one just shows for an hour how we controlled their server, they try joining and my boys votekick them. It's over 3 megs so if you really want it come to our IRC channel and I'll give it to you there, because I don't feel like taking up what has become valuable webspace all of a sudden (i gotta get that resolved) with a demo that I could just distribute manually. Read my sig for our IRC channel.

Well, RPG/RP officially means "roleplaying game/roleplaying", which is when you act as another character and pretend you are he/she in a real world. RPGs started out as simple people with pen and paper getting together and RPing for several hours. It became so fun, that over 20 or so years later, they made video games out of it. It has been such a different, innovative way of playing, that millions of people do it. There is no shame in RPing or RPGs, but there is shame in acting like an newbie @$$|-|0|_3.My name is legameboy and I'm a JO player. :D

The real problem is that RPGers invade JO and really pissed some people off, so now RPGing in JO is officially newbish.

Originally posted by legameboy

Well, RPG/RP officially means "roleplaying game/roleplaying", which is when you act as another character and pretend you are he/she in a real world. RPGs started out as simple people with pen and paper getting together and RPing for several hours. It became so fun, that over 20 or so years later, they made video games out of it. It has been such a different, innovative way of playing, that millions of people do it. There is no shame in RPing or RPGs, but there is shame in acting like an newbie @$$|-|0|_3.My name is legameboy and I'm a JO player. :D

The real problem is that RPGers invade JO and really pissed some people off, so now RPGing in JO is officially newbish.

I <3 you now. :D

nah Khier Serakk is a nice guy; I kind of see where he is coming from.

I try not to use the rpg slur because it's not fair to lump guys like him or that ronin guy in with noobs who just act like whiny brats.

I prefer spider al's "fan boy" or my own "saber noobie" when describing the people I dislike.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Fastest improving player is priest pyro. I don't know how he got soo good in such a short time. I personally think he's better than reborn in the kicking, gripping and draining aspect Reborn's sabering helps him a bit vers Pyro. I mean I remember when I taught pyro alot of things in march. Then he got better each time I played him.

1what uj said

2wheel kick

Here's the thing khier.

The game was made as an FPS/3rdPS, not a roleplaying game.

The community was divided by all the honor code crap that was introduced on these forums.

Hence we, the competitive saberists and the gunners, were turned off by the huge amounts of idiocy that took place because of these "codes".

The fact that most FFA's are dominated by these "codes", instead of being all out killfests like in every other FPS game divided the community and in essence ruined this game.

Why?

Because this ideology infected all the newbs. Kids that couldn't handle getting killed, etc etc started creating servers with 8 tons of rules, and phrases such as "he lamed me", "stop laming", etc etc arose. This is why I lump all of you into the same group. And a slur arose, RPG NEWBIE.

Unlike UJ, I think it's all ridiculous. Especially with the Star Wars RPG's that are out now. RPGing a game that was intended to be a "frag and slag" game, in my opinion, is ridiculous.

I hate the people that devised these codes. I hate the fact that this is even a debate. And I hate all those crybabies that bitched to raven about gameplay and ruined this game. Raven listened to all the crybabies because the people that loved the original game didn't speak up. Well, now we are speaking up. We're speaking up so Jedi Academy doesn't get ****-canned like Jedi Outcast did. We're speaking out so Raven only "fixes" the "bugs" in the game and doesn't destroy the gameplay with each consecutive patch like they did Jedi Outcast at the behest of the RPG NEWBIEs.

Side Note: I'm a little intoxicated so if this all doesn't make sense, I'll clarify tomorrow.

happy 4th of July America.

Archived