Home

Wow...Ive been on an adventure

I thought i would say hi after all these months. Ive been around and i recently joined Gamegen.com's forum. I feel more mature than i was when i left here and i finally met someone who could explain the meaning of life in a beautiful way. Also, i met someone who thinks alot like me. Its good to be back at the place where my forum days began. Im curious, is Rommel still here? Also Rhett with his vast knowledge of LOTR. Is Eets still here, that huggable little jawa? Also Fergie with his...um...Fergieish..... :D . I also see that the RPG forum is dead. Where is Wraith? Ahh, memories...well see you guys around.

AND THESE DAMN POP UPS ARE KILLING ME....could you get rid of them.....

Welcome back TD75! I think Rommel still drops in every once in a while, but he's mostly gone. And yes, Rhett and Eets are here, except Eets isn't really a huggable little Jawa anymore. He's more of a green mutant sith who goes around saying "My precioussss" ;). And Fergie's still here, but I don't think I seen Wraith 5 around recently. And of course, I'm still here, in case anyone cares. :p

Wraith 5 had some college trouble and dropped off the radar a while back. Still see him from time to time on MSN IM, but not all that often.

Rommel posts whenever something piques his interest, but he's on MSN IM all the time.

Rhett and Eets are still here and so is SH ;)

Welcome back TieDefender. We're having forum awards soon so you came back just in time. :)

So eets isnt a jawa anymore....oh dear oh dear.

Also, i can see myself not get nominated anymore...YAY!!

It good to see you SH...:p Nah, seriously, its good to see ya.

Fergie, i coldnt start the RPG because i dont have the time to because of damn summer reading.

Originally posted by Silenthunter

And yes, Rhett and Eets are here, except Eets isn't really a huggable little Jawa anymore. He's more of a green mutant sith who goes around saying "My precioussss" ;).

GYYAAHHH!!!!

*jumps on top of SH and starts stabbing his eyes with a tree branch*

I SEED YOU LOOKINGS AT MY PRECIIOUUSS!! I SEEDED YOU!!!! :mad: :mad:

Welcome...back...Not Enough Reliable Players=No more RPGs...oh well, anyway, not much different has happened here...Fergie's a Mod, Rhett's an Admin, the Newbies are in the waiting room to get to Oldbiehood...uh...JKII Forum is now a hive of villany and scum...uh...we have 2 official Forum Babies...that's about it...

Archived