Home

Scary........

gmarti01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what Rebel Loyalist? You are exactlyt he kind of weirdo i was referring to. And don't ever call me a newbie - not only will i fly circles around you (that is if u even know how to use a joystick) but i was once on this forum 4 years ago. Just try using your head next time you talk

Originally posted by gmarti01

You know what Rebel Loyalist? You are exactlyt he kind of weirdo i was referring to. And don't ever call me a newbie - not only will i fly circles around you (that is if u even know how to use a joystick) but i was once on this forum 4 years ago. Just try using your head next time you talk

Poor bitch, don't worry you'll get used to your master soon enough. Anyway NB17 even if I didn't know how to use a joystick (which I do) I'd still burn you with a gamepad. But make yourself useful and polish my name.

Also spell The Master's name with a T!!! Say it, say it, say it! Scream it ho! :cry7::whip1:

:swear:

OHHHHHHHHHH NO ! Did i ruffle your little "simming feathers" Rebel Loyalist???? AWWWWW Poor Baby. Yea, that simming branding joke was funny for you i bet, but im sure you didnt expect a rebuttle and now you have obv lost your cool. If u can tell me a place where i can whip your worthless carcass i will gladely be there and then you can polish my joystick afterwards. ANd if i really whoop you good im gonna break your gamepad slowly by piece right in front of your watery eyes. Would u liek it better if i "simmed" that part you weirdo?

PS Beastie, i think your cool and so the earlier weirdo remark is not intented for you ;-)

Which part of the post where i said give me the time and place where i can whoop on you did you not understand? All i want to do is shoot you lots and lots of times in a starfighter just so you can shut your worthless mouth. Obv you are at your comp right now like me. Let's settle this right now....or are you scared?

You must be ignorant as i figured. I'm talking about One on One, in a starfighter. You vs me. What happened to all that tough talk before about how good you are? Did you lose your XWA CD? It's ok to make excuses man, but then just at least admit that you suck. It would be such a pleasure to shoot you quad laser style, wont you grant my wish?

Man I know what you're talking about, stop saying it over and over. Man there was no "tough talk" in any of my posts. My game is right here unistalled. Not only do I not feel like installing it right now but I don't even know where to play it. Stop making a big deal about. If you find somewhere to play then I might play you.

XWA Community Center:

Discuss general topics and SW related topics with your fellow XWA members.

XWA General:

This forum is for discussion of X-Wing Alliance topics only.

Which one are we in again? :p

To answer your inital question though: I doubt many of us here who have played this particular 4-year old game in a while. I know I haven't. (I, personally, would have to install it in order to answer your challenge.) There might be a few, but they are most likely in the minority. This place stopped being about the game about 3 and a half years ago.

There are other places you can try your insult tactics to get somebody angry enough to play XWA with you, but I honestly don't think it will happen here.

You could try to stick around and make yourself a part of the community, but somehow I suspect it may be just a little late for that now...

So, go ahead and think whatever you want about us, and challenge away.

Good luck with that.

I dunno about you, Rebel Loyalist, but...

*Brands gmarti01 Rebel Loyaltist Newbie Bitch #17*

...sounds like tough talk to me. This should serve as a lesson to you to not talk thrash and then not be able to back it up. I could smell the "i have it but unistalled" excuse a mile away. You are barking up the wrong tree, jerk. It is a real tragedy that you guys (this means you elib) that this game cannot be played online anymore. There HAS to be a way to play (even through direct IP connect) to play this game. All the flight sim games out now such, XWA was always near the top. As soon as i find or learn of a way to play XWA you will defiantley hear from me. And FYI, elib, thrash talkin is half the game, any game.....keeps things more interesting

Yeah, well there's always the "more flies with honey..." factor to consider when dealing for the first time with a group of strangers. That's how I tend to operate at first,.. but then I really don't play that many online games, so I'm unfamiliar with the protocol.

But like you said, we are wierdos, and I don't think any of us would really deny that, so... ;)

Try these guys: http://www.battlestats.com/

They still play all the X-Wing games online.

Ugh, it's not tough talk it's a joke, hopefully you've heard of them. And you can believe whatever you want about my game not being installed, I don't care because I know it is. I could install whenever I so pleased. But sure find a way to play THEN come here issuing challenges and such.

If you were here before then you should have known the kind of jokes told around here. Not to mention the how newbies are welcomed.

edlib: I've also found the being civil more often then not will get better responses. It also has been my experience that those who are truely skilled generally don't brag about it.

I think someone needs to chill out and smoke a bowl, or pop some pills, drink some nyquil, or whatever you do to calm down, cause the teenage angst "I'm angry at the world" thing went out of style a while ago for most of us... I've never met a self-respecting person who, at 22, acted like you have so far.

Now, like edlib said, you can either smarten your noob ass up, realize that RL was joking around, and act like you've got a shred of intelligence, or you can be ignored.

Those are your choices, and if you don't like 'em, I'll give you a spoon so you can eat my ass.

Yeah, but it was time for a change,.. and besides, somebody else started using the same picture of Curley. I'm not sure if they're still using it, though.

First I changed my title to "Are we having fun yet?" as a somewhat existential protest to the quarrels now occuring in other parts of the wide LucasForums empire over the points system. Seems unbelievable to me that an option that was intended to be so innocent and frivilous became such a dividing line between the true-believers and the visigoths, who wish with all thier hearts to tear the whole system down.

{EDITORIAL:}

Trust me on this one: This is NOT something to make war over, kids!

If you happen to like the system as it stands: Use it. (It was set up for a bit of fun! Enjoy yourselves!)

If not: Ignore it, and those who choose to participate.

So unless you are directly responsible for paying the bills for the bandwidth and server space, when you see someone using the store, or asking for points from someone to buy something, do me a favor and LEAVE THEM THE F*** ALONE!!!:mad:

You may not happen to like what they doing, but I can't see where they are doing you any harm with it!

{END EDITORIALIZING}

Back on topic:

From there it was a very small logical leap to Zippy the Pinhead, who coined the "...fun yet?" phrase to begin with. Besides, I'm a fan. I've always kinda wondered if Zoom is as well? Seems right up his alley.

I probably won't stick with it long, but I am liking the circular Avi thing. I think it reall stands out. My next one will most likely be a tranparent .GIF like that as well.

Archived