Home

Scary........

gmarti01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by edlib

Me, Zoomie, and Redwing are the resident A-Wing speed-freeks 'round these parts.

It's funny though... I didn't like the A-Wing in Rogue Leader. It was sooo fast it was almost uncontrolable. After I finished the game I went back and replayed all the A-Wing missions with a B-Wing and did a lot better.

But in the X-Wing games it's an "A" for me! :D

Yup! :D*high-fives edlib and Zoomie*

I didn't play Rogue Leader enough to decide if I liked their version of the A-Wing (although something did seem a little off)...but edlib isn't the only one I've talked to who thought RL's was a bad job of it. :(

Anyway. Sorry, gmarti01, but reading your reactions in this thread makes it incredibly amusing. Especially the threats. :D

a good pilot in an a-wing is unstoppable. A bad pilot in an a-wing is a laser magnet... Good for drawing fire, but not much else...

Very true. But that's why we're the bestest. ;)

Yikes, I am a total idiot. I already has asked you guys about why the droids werent aware that anakin was luke's father. So i guess u can accuse me of double posting, my bad. I had a long day yesturday and since i watched AoTC twice my mind was probably very jargled. I'm glad my previous threats amused you Redwing :D Ok lemme try and stump with another question. Why would Darth Sidious trust the Genosians to hold the DS plans. Its seems that they are a primitvie race

I dunno if Red was ever RAL. I think it was pretty XWA exclusive back when the forums were separate. Gawd...I wanna dig up a list of our old roster...see just how we set up. And how many people we have left.

Yar. gmart, you don't seem like a bad guy at all. Just continue being cordial and amiable and don't act like you did at the beginning of this thread and we'll all get along just fine. I'm Niner, resident moderator 'round these parts.

And for the record, the X-wing rules all.

Appearances are deceptive (in real life and in the movies). The Genosians were the ones building the droid armies. This tells me they are technilogically advanced (or at least they are not behind the times).

Also the planet seems to be out of the way. Meaning it would be perfect for designing the death Star.

To be quite honest, Natalie Portman is not hot....shes is freaking beautiful. She is absolutely gorgeous in every aspect :D Shes actually went to HS a few towns over from me. I hope shes not a real life bitch or anything, hahaha

While we're on the topic, I would _kill_ for a night alone with Kelly Clarkson...

*notices Ell-Jay*

Did I say Kelly Clarkson? Cause I meant the cast of Ocean's Eleven... Err... I mean, you... Dear... *weak smile*

Greetings, for those die-hard XWA pilots i suggest going over to http://www.xwaupgrade.com or xwlegacy.com (if they are still around) for latest XWA stuff. Frankly XWA was a poorly done game to begin with a lot of holes and poorly done models along with a horrible net code. Only with the ability for the common man to get high speed internet has kept the game going.

MSN gaming zone is still where most of the flying goes, especially during the Week of War sponsered by Battlestats.

Personally for me, I stopped going to the WoW because of some of the rather poor players (sportsmanship wise) and the fact most everyone is flying in TIE interceptors :fist:

I dont have much time to play anymore, so don't expect to have a match against me anytime soon. I am an X-wing pilot myself

Kinnison ! I must say Im shocked over your dislike of XWA, comeon, its an awesome game ! And 10000x better than XvT. With no sign of Freespace 3 or another WIng Commander it seems like space sims are dead :-( This makes me very upset. Kinnison, what will it take you to get into the sim and get up in an Xwing? Think about.....and thta goes for all of you :D

HAHAHA Royal, yes maybe Nitro did find a new friend? How bout it Nitro, we freinds? lol He seems like, Loyalist, that he is a wiseass ballbuster, which is kinda like what I am. But im from NYC so what would you expect? 4 years ago, Loyalist, I was Capt. Gustan of the Second Imperium. My friend and CO Lord_Orin posted on this same message board at the time. i did not so much, and with 4 years of drinkign in college behind me, i must admit i dont recongnize any of the names here. If youve been reading, you know I joined the NR, so hopefully i'll be back piloting soon, in an X-Wing of course. Comando, thanks for the link there, i will def be checking it out and you may here more from me

Hurra! New York!!

And yes, i used to be a pretty hot hand with teh A-Wing. In my day, i could take on 3-5 Tripods (TIE Defenders) on high AI settings with little trouble.

but since i haven't played in god knows how long, i'm probably only effective in an X-wing.

X-Wings are nice, but you can't kill what you can't hit. ^_^

Whoa, so much love for New York in here ! Very nice ! Kyrillian, i see you are from the Bronx, thats where I was actually born, on Tremon Ave, im sure you've heard. Ok, so today is my big grad party at 6, so if i come online at like 2AM and start making obscene posts about how i wish C3Po was a woman or how I wish more women would wear their hair like Leia in EpIV then jsut ignore them :D And my the way, cd-burners are inreliable, mine broke again, and its starting to make me very upset...arrrrrgh

Archived