Home

Scary........

gmarti01

Originally posted by gmarti01

Ok, so today is my big grad party at 6, so if i come online at like 2AM and start making obscene posts about how i wish C3Po was a woman or how I wish more women would wear their hair like Leia in EpIV then jsut ignore them :D

Drunken posting is my specialty, though I usually do more of it on more local forums where everyone knows me personally. :p

Gotta go... Nature calls.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nitro

And the rest of the continent, for that matter.

Firstly, not all American beer is insipid.

Secondly, Mexican beer is extremely underrated, mainly because the good Mexican beer isn't available outside of Mexico. You see, lots of Nazis fled to Mexico after the war and took their brewing skills with them...

Tremon Ave

It's actually Tremont Ave., must be Westchester Square Medical Ctr. you're talking about, I was born in New York Hospital.

...and the name is Kylilin.

I'm from Los Angeles, I'm obligated to hate you all.

Yes, I know, its an evolved form of penis envy called city envy. Your city sucks, so you hate ours because we rule.

Originally posted by Kylilin

It's actually Tremont Ave., must be Westchester Square Medical Ctr. you're talking about, I was born in New York Hospital.

...and the name is Kylilin.

Yes, I know, its an evolved form of penis envy called city envy. Your city sucks, so you hate ours because we rule.

Right now I'll give you one reason why Los Angeles pwns New York. The laidbackness of it all. New York is always busy, often to stupid stuff. But anyway I'll give your another reason. Playboy Mansion.

Los Angeles = Capital of the Universe

But anyway is the RAL site still up?

*(Shows up late, without beer.)*

Howdy, Gmarti01. :D I see you've been...acclimated to our way of branding newbies. There should be a disclaimer on the forum page: Caution: newbie bitches may be branded.

Where to start? A-wing versus X-wing? I say that a real pilot isn't afraid to take to the air with minimal shielding and push the speed envelope. :dozey: Hiding behind a better ship? I say X-wing pilots hide behind better shields. And their engines aren't powerful enough to get them into real trouble to begin with.

(Important disclaimer to Gmarti01: I am only joking.) ;)

New York City versus Los Angeles? :max:*(Looks out his window to the verdant mountains of rural southern Oregon, a sunny day with wildflowers and deer grazing nearby.)* Keep 'em. Both.

New York is always busy, often to stupid stuff.

Yes, the New York Stock Exchange is rather unimportant don't you think? Its only where most of the country and a lot of the world makes its money.

What character does L.A. have? New York has layers of character, due to the many ethnicities that call NYC home. You can get every type of ethnic food in the world in NYC, because there is a restaurant for it. From the early settlers of NYC, to the millions of immigrants (my family included), that passed through the gates of Ellis Island. All these people have shaped New York into the greatest city in the world.

L.A. may have the Playboy mansion, but, thats all, you fall far short of even coming close to the greatness that is New York.

The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, the Bronx Zoo, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, the United Nations, Yankee Stadium, Grand Central Station, Shea Stadium.

And those are just for starters.

Isn't it funny how so many television shows and movies take place in NYC? There's a reason for that. Why do you think ALL the major television networks call New York its home? As well as a lot of the major record companies.

*(Looks out his window to the verdant mountains of rural southern Oregon, a sunny day with wildflowers and deer grazing nearby.)*

Sounds like a nice place to visit, but I'll take the concrete jungle any day.

LA has tons of character, from Hollywood to its laid backness. And besides what most people think a lot more ethnicites can be found in LA than Latinos, a lot more. And we got em all without Ellis Island. :p

But reason NYC has all those places is because it's way older than LA. Had LA and NYC been created at the same time both cities would be very different. With age on it side NYC had more of a chance to become a major city. Which brings me to my next point, LA become a great city in far less time than NYC did.

Los Angeles will always be capital of the Universe. :cool:

But I'll give this to NYC, it's where hip hop was born and that's cool with me.

Sorry duder, but NYC and London have a better claim on capital of the universe. LA is like the 29th string capital of the universe.

NYC is the embodiment of the United State. TWO of every kind of sports team. Massive oversized buildings. The center of the financial world. The world itself cleanly and neatly in our pocket. Fancy bridges. the "**** you and the horse you rode in on" attitude. The Mafia. Across the street from a wretched hellhole (Mexico is to USA as New Jersey is to New York). NYC is also the home to numerous fictional superheroes.

J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS ! ! ! The possability that LA can even be thought of as being better than NYC is crazy. LA Dodger fans leave close games after the 6th inning to beat traffic ! ! !! That is what i call being TOO LAID back. Kryllin hit all the major spots in NYC that are awesome, but what about the mystic of the city? I was just in Brooklyn last night having authentic NYC style brick oven pizza right underneath the Brooklyn Bridge, it was fantastic ! Then we walked along the pier overlooking the skyline, and it was just awesome. By the way, my gradparty was awesome, people just got wrecked, 7 people gettin sick, my parents were wasted, good times :-)

Archived