Home

Weird thoughts

CortoCG

Moderators at this forum are sharp and picky for being mods at a supposedly nonsense forum like this one.

I wonder why... If I'm not mistaken the forum's sig says:

Give the lightsaber a rest, let the force recharge, and discuss just about any topic of interest with your fellow Jedi in Yoda's Swamp.... (JKII or Non JKII topics allowed)

This is an off-topic forum, not a non-topic forum. If you have somewhat meaningful things to discuss, then state what you want to discuss. Posting things like "Jerkoff grhrhrhrhr" doesn't count.

Hehehehehehehe, Am I dumb or WHAT!!! I should've pay more attention.

Yes he is. And I would try to stay on his good side if I were you. You don't want to see him get out of his chair and archtitect a whole world of pain on your user account, trust me.

Thanks for the warning btw... topshot, but... how can a Super Moderator can "archtitect a whole world of pain" is his power is only "real" on a virtual world?

Do you think I care if he deletes all my posts or takes away all my points?

Can I have what you're having, hehe.

Here is when I say goodbye, like the Von Trap kids in The Sound of the Music: SO LONG, FAREWELL, I HATE TO SAY GOOD BYE...

Topshot was making a joke because in my sig, to the far right, is a picture of Will Ferrell (my favorite comedian) portraying "the architect" in the MTV movie awards Matrix Reloaded spoof. In this, he says "Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass."

BTW, "tough guy" attitudes make me vomit >_>

why do people have to be kiss-asses to the mods? it doesn't make sense to me. in almost EVERY thread here there's at least ONE person saying "stay on his good side" "that's not a good idea since he's a mod" or something along those lines, to me that's ass-kissing, let the MODS try to strike fear into the swamp goers, don't do it for them, that's just sad in my eyes

i think it's because all those who suck-up to the mods want to be mods themselves and this is the only way they can get it cause half of their posts are just being right hand lackeys and trying to be the pets of the mods, i didn't point anybody out and it's just a question that doesn't bash people so you can't get mad at me for it :cool:

Ok now, to much noise for nothing. Somehow you're right ep2 Anakin, and you are too obi-wan13. I'm just a bored ******* trying to test mod's nerves. I usually don't come to this forum, as you can see.

My area is research and development at the General Editing, and I use to team up with other devs. I'm a modeller btw.

Here comes my sincere apologies for starting this crappy thread, for ancidentally unveiling some ass-lickers, as ep2 Anakin said, and annoy you for a while (if I really did, which I doubt) obi-wan13.

Pls, somebody close this thread before it gets a bigger hatin nonsense thread.

Bye all.

And once again, you're damn right ep2 Anakin :D. Get a life mod's ass-lickers.

Archived