Home

I'm feeling terrible

Antilles_CL

(Edit it and delete it then. It's pretty simple! :cool: Now I bet you wonder what you'd ever do if I hadn't said that, eh? :p )

I am just not sure what to really think of celebacy. It sounds kind of......well.......weird. Y'know what I mean?

Originally posted by Lion275

true they are a waste of time I agree, but exercising, working out/training, and martial arts isn't

Sure it is. Those things may improve your body strength/stamina/control, but are they REALLY accomplishing anything? Does learning martial arts really have any effect on humanity as a whole? Not really, so it's just a personal thing. Just like playing video games or posting on the net. THings to either make us feel better or just make us happy. Not extremely important, so it's a waste of time.

A little harsh to think about, but most EVERYTHING we do is a waste of our time. I personally think relationships are NOT a waste of time, however, because they can lead to love, leading to marriage, leading to having children, and then the children continue this cycle of life, which is what is necessary for our species survival. THUS, relationships are needed in order for our species to survive. Slightly more impotant than learning martial arts. ;)

Azrael, did you steal that Celibacy being a hands on job from Enter The Matrix? Because Ghost says that.........and I laughed pretty hard when I heard it. :D:rofl:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

A little harsh to think about, but most EVERYTHING we do is a waste of our time. I personally think relationships are NOT a waste of time, however, because they can lead to love, leading to marriage, leading to having children, and then the children continue this cycle of life, which is what is necessary for our species survival. THUS, relationships are needed in order for our species to survive. Slightly more impotant than learning martial arts. ;)

Yeh, imagine if everyone took Lion's advice. We'd all be dead in 30 years. :p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Azrael, did you steal that Celibacy being a hands on job from Enter The Matrix? Because Ghost says that.........and I laughed pretty hard when I heard it. :D:rofl:

Yeah, that's where I got it. That's my favorite part. Well, between that and Niobe and Persephone necking. Uh-huh...

Archived