Home

At-at

The Cheat

yeah i thought that they would probably not be able to walk through the forest so that was the reason

but why would they have something for invading on endor because they dont plan to attack anybody else on the planet do they?

Almost all of the Empire's "arsenal", including AT-ATs and AT-STs, are used not primarily as effective combat weapons, but to scare and instill fear into the heart of the enemy. How would you feel if you say this giant, towering 50-feet metal behemoth charging at you? You would probably freak out, drop your weapons, and give up. Just like how the Death Star was built as a tool by the Empire for controlling the galaxy and instilling fear into the hearts of its inhabitants, most of the rest of the Empires weaponary is used in a similiar fashion. It is quite an effective strategy, because by making the enemy or potential rebels scared and afraid to act and do something, the Empire will not have to deal with so many small skirmishes, and instead concentrate on dominating the galaxy.

i dunno, i was just wondering why it was on the planet but not in the final battle

of the rest of the Empires weaponary is used in a similiar fashion.

It's like wassup said.

Another great example, which is one of my favorites, and actually is an effective weapon aswell: Star Destroyers.

With it's wedge shape it is hard not to back down when it comes straight at you.

And because of this shape, most of it's weapons can target something directly in front of it. I would guess about 90 prosent of them compared to a Mon Cal which won't be able to aim more than max 60 prosent of their guns forward. And almost 50 prosent would be able to target something on the sides. In addition it has some very heavy turrets (3 heavy turbolasers and 1 heavy Ion Cannon on each side on the ISD Mark I, and 4 heavy Turbolasers on each side on the ISD Mark II) that cover the upper part of each broadside.

In addition they are huge. :D

The only major weakpoint on it would be an attack from the rear.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived