Home

Monkey Island 5 "in production"?

Remi

Is Monkey Island 5 really in production?!!111  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Monkey Island 5 really in production?!!111

• YES! German software sites are all knowing!
    • NO! That's just silly :~

yes. i am kind of sexed now ..

*rushed off to shake it :dozey:*

yeah, but this german site says:

(under PC Games/ Termine)

Monkey Island 5 kein Termin

SO there is no info about the fourthcome and no releasedate ..

:(

..yet!

:p

ps. oh and who says GERMAN softsites know all?? They dont claim this! They just have it in their list, so little lamies could be the first to order it. They def say NO DATE!! .. plus i dont see any prices, eh?

*goes back to sexy site*

It's times like this that I wish I understood German. :rolleyes:

Anyway...I wouldn't say "yes, they're right," or "no, they're wrong" right now. I mean it could be just a rumor created to raise our hopes and then push them down a long flight of stairs, or it could be the truth. But then again...I've seen foreign sites with [correct] knowledge of games before any American sources knew what was going on. Who knows? Maybe the monkeys really are listening...

Blondebeard, from MILegend, e-mailed them and asked. Apparently they got the information from a magzine. I have a sneaking suspicion it might be from the PC Zone we scanned a few months back.

Who would be leading the project? Hal Barwood? Everyone is busy right now.

Even if it was being made, it'd still be in preproduction. I've got a feeling if they were already ready to start laying out code, they'd have been ready to tease us at E3, Sam and Max style.

I have a feeling that the MI5 lead will be either somebody in-house not previously known for developing adventures (or other games in general) or somebody will be brought in from the outside (possible connected to earlier MI games). I doubt Barwood will do it, and Stemmle and Clark have made it pretty clear that they won't do MI5.

But yes, it's not in development.

Originally posted by RemiO

Blondebeard, from MILegend, e-mailed them and asked. Apparently they got the information from a magzine. I have a sneaking suspicion it might be from the PC Zone we scanned a few months back.

i don't mean to be a real nerd, but is the mag pic still up some place?

Archived