Home

KotOR

Moosferatu

Yes, that's another good reason for me to get an X-box.

I hate the world. There are far too many "games that my mind will force me into purchasing" on the coming soon list, what with Rebel Strike, Viewtiful Joe, Mario Kart, Full Throttle 2, Armed & Dangerous, F-Zero GX, Broken Sword 3, Psychonauts, Sam & Max 2, and now this :¬:

I pray for the severe slashing of prices and/or a lottery win k thx god.

I got KotOR just today and I've already logged 8 hours of gameplay. It is so freakin' amazing it makes me want to go nail some sith bastards with a good ol' school vibroblade. But really, it's amazing. I would have got it yesterday, but here in Canada we got it a day later than we should have because they stopped the shipments at the border for whatever reason :rolleyes: But now that I have it, I tell everyone in this forum to go buy an XBox right now just so you can get this game (and Psychonauts when it comes out :) )

Meh. It seems that Star Wars fans starved of quality will just flock to it...but its exactly like any of the D&D style games that came before it.

Not that those RPGs were bad (if you liked them), but this game is more of a refinment of a stale, and dare I say archaic, RPG system.

But, you know, whatever floats your boat....

I don' t think there's a game system that's anywhere near as good as AD&D when it comes to RPG. It's a game system that's been tried, tested, and perfected over decades.

Of course the rules alone don't make a RPG. This isn't a hack&slash and there are so many more elements that serve to enhance the overall experience, such as plot and character development.

I've been playing KOTOR for the last 20 hours non-stop, and I must say this is the best Star Wars game I've played since Tie Fighter. It's a great improvement over Bioware's last game, Neverwinter Nights (OC).

Archived