Home

Battle

Seph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't do that Iceman. Killa is a level 5 dude who could possibly kill you in 1 hit if not 2.

I will accept Killas challenge but only if he challenges me since he is a level above me and all his stats are better than mine. Seems fair since I will more than likely lose.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I wouldn't do that Iceman. Killa is a level 5 dude who could possibly kill you in 1 hit if not 2.

I will accept Killas challenge but only if he challenges me since he is a level above me and all his stats are better than mine. Seems fair since I will more than likely lose.

BigTeddyPaul

check your pm's and lets rumble:D

If I lose it is going to cost me 40 gil to heal me and what I lose in the bet. Since we are not even in levels I do not want to wager. This is purely for me knowing how good my guy is and EXP.

Challenge again please without gil.

BigTeddyPaul

did that before u posted:D

Still at level 4. Can you believe that? I beat Killa who is a whole level above me and I only get 15 EXP points. How are EXP points awarded? Is it based on how close a battle it was or how much you dominated or is it in those numbers and AP and PP and the like?

Killa is a beast and the only reason I beat him was a fluke. He used claws which did 11 points instead of 19 to me. CLAWS SUCK! Cost me something like 38 points to buy them, use them, and sell them back.

When you heal does the money come from your bank or your person? I don't want to heal and lose my 24 hours of not tampering with the bank.

BigTeddyPaul

Still at level 4. Can you believe that? I beat Killa who is a whole level above me and I only get 15 EXP points. How are EXP points awarded? Is it based on how close a battle it was or how much you dominated or is it in those numbers and AP and PP and the like?

Killa is a beast and the only reason I beat him was a fluke. He used claws which did 11 points instead of 19 to me. CLAWS SUCK! Cost me something like 38 points to buy them, use them, and sell them back.

When you heal does the money come from your bank or your person? I don't want to heal and lose my 24 hours of not tampering with the bank.

BigTeddyPaul

person

and u desirved to win. It was my falty judgement that cause me to fall in battle. I have sold my claws and started a weapons review thread for anyone who is interested.

Originally posted by Redwing

I thought if you used the Battle System AT ALL the day count would be reset?

:dozey: They really need an expanded manual for this thing.

I agree I mean no one knows anything about this new system. Like how do I open my own shop? the intro says to do something but i can't. Why is the bak page messed up? and a million other questions.

Originally posted by Lil Killa

I agree I mean no one knows anything about this new system. Like how do I open my own shop? the intro says to do something but i can't. Why is the bak page messed up? and a million other questions.

And what do those classes and elements do anyway?

I think if I get bored enough I might make a list of starting attributes and stuff. But I'll still have no idea how they relate to stuff like weapons -.-

Archived