Home

Some guys review of JA at comic con

Blademaster_109

whast IMO stand for??? any way, this article is awsome, looked so good from what he said, cept he did not really like the staff, oh well, doesnt mean i wont. lots of information in the article, and tavion is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! YES YES!!!! hopefulyl a diferent outfit, becuase that last one maid her look like tinker bell with a fether, so perter pan and tinker bell :confused: any way i hate her, and so want to take her out, this is going to be so sweat, just i dont believe the august release date, thats just to soon, so i am not getting my hopes up

August would be a better release date as far as competition goes, but I hope they don't rush the game - though surely the problems would crop up with a level or maybe some multi-player balance element (which no one can agree on anyway) - and probably not with the engine itself.

Of course they wouldn't have any time to market it though - it's nearly the end of July and I have only seen a handful of previews and no advertising - plus there's Galaxies - still a major focus for LA I'm sure. It would give it a better buffer for the Nov. release of KOTOR though.

"drain, same as JO multi, cept you go up to the enemy, grab their eyes, and suck their life force,"

:eek:

"then you fly an x-wing to cover 3 transports, and it is NOT easy at all. You fly strait? ur gonna get a tie on ur tail. You gotta kill bombers to save them, but flyin in a full sky environment is hard. Fighters everywhere, and the transports are slow as hell."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

"then you fly an x-wing to cover 3 transports, and it is NOT easy at all. You fly strait? ur gonna get a tie on ur tail. You gotta kill bombers to save them, but flyin in a full sky environment is hard. Fighters everywhere, and the transports are slow as hell."

Umm... you know he's talking about RS III right? :p

Anyway, awesome news!

Originally posted by Reprehence

August would be a better release date as far as competition goes, but I hope they don't rush the game - though surely the problems would crop up with a level or maybe some multi-player balance element (which no one can agree on anyway) - and probably not with the engine itself.

Of course they wouldn't have any time to market it though - it's nearly the end of July and I have only seen a handful of previews and no advertising - plus there's Galaxies - still a major focus for LA I'm sure. It would give it a better buffer for the Nov. release of KOTOR though.

good point. they should release it in agust.

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Interesting! :thumbsup:

But I'm not going 2 read n e more of that guys' posts be4 he learns how 2 write properly. That was just 2 irritating!1

hey wat r u doin tryin speak like that not how u do it u gotta drop the period man or it jus isn rite f00

Oh and about being released before Sept. 15th, whoever it was that was concerned because it was their birthday -- is this because you want it as a present?

If so, just ask for a raincheck. If you don't think that will work, say that the recent downturn in the economy has forced you to re-evaluate your priorities, and considering the other expenditures in cake and candles that must have been made, you would like to offset the purchase of a gift until some short time later, at which time the funds will be assigned to an upcoming product with a high reuse/cost ratio.

Archived