Home

Just Droppin' in to say... I got robbed

Reborn Outcast

Man I feel your pain. My parents car was carjacked a couple of weeks ago. They never caught the guy but they did find the car. It costed my parents at least over a thousand dollars. I hate insurance. We pay them to REPLACE our stuff - not fricken give us **** for it. I hate insurance!

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

but they did however take...

MY NEW COMPUTER

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmm, a house full of values and they take your comp. Sounds like they went in there with a plan.

Anyways I remember you, and the fact that they stole your comp just sucks arse!

-Clemme

Thanks for all the support guys. :D Yea I don't know if they'll ever catch the guys but they might because apparently those same people robbed 2 other houses in my town and at one house someone got an o.k. description of the car to the police. So we'll see...

Yep, it's great to be back to the Swamp. :D I'll just have to get back into my routine of 3 hours a day on here. :D

Originally posted by STTCT

I hate insurance. We pay them to REPLACE our stuff - not fricken give us **** for it. I hate insurance!

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Who the hell thought up the idea? It goes like this:

a) You pay us money in case your stuff gets nicked/broken. This leads to either:

b) Your stuff gets nicked/broken, you get money for it, but pay us more money because you've made a claim. or:

c) Your stuff's fine and you don't get your money back.

:confused:Whose idea was this?

[disbelief] You've got to admit, it's a top idea. [/disbelief]

I hope you get it sorted out, Outcast.

:(B.

Archived