Home

Release date

katarn24

Originally posted by griff38

Well they say by the end of fall. Thats what dec 21? So worse case Christmas. But we can always hope for something sooner.

I am gonna get mine the day it goes on sale.

We had the calendar debate before :)

For the game companies, 'Fall' means Sept - Nov, Holiday Season means December (post mid-Nov, anyway), Winter means Jan - March, and so on.

For some reason, perhaps my own delusions but maybe a tremor in the Force ( ;) ) I think I'll be done with my first run-through of JA before October first ...

Mike

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Uh... Guys.....

March - may -Spring

June - aug - summer

sept - - Nov (questionable) - Autumn <------------------ september.

Dec - February - winter

........ December is definately in winter :p

i have past a site that said 1st november now its saying the 19 of september. to me i think its september.

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

I thought it was 14/09

[uS Centric] um ... where I am there are only 12 months ... I think you meant 9/14 [/uS Centric]

;)

And that seems to be the basic timeframe most places are saying.

Mike

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

the 14th day of the 9th month..

I was being a wisea** ... I would have figured that since you have 'Wiseguy' in your sig you'd catch it ...

Anyway - 14/09 is a Sunday. I figure the 12/09 for UK and 9/16 for US estimates are probably about correct.

Mike

Dude, I hate the american system... Metric system rules, so stfu :mad: I HATE YOU!!! :mad: :mad: :p;)

Yeah well some source (an interview ina game magazine) said that it'll be out most likely before september 16th... I dunno what thread it was in, and we don't have any scans to prove it :(

But I'm counting on september/october... I hope ASAP :)

DAMN!!!!! I'll more than likely be on Holiday at that time!!!! :mad:

Oh, wait a sec........ I'll be drinking myself into a pretty bad state and then getting even more drunk after that..... so who can blame me???

But I'd love a September release date. :p

Archived