Home

that OTHER 'Lord Of The Rings'

Paragon_Leon

Sweet, thanks.

I have my engagment ring picked out, but just started to look at the wedding rings. I kinda forgot the fact that I get a ring too, but I figuared that I would get a simple band. However, Kimmie has different ideas and wants to get me something really really good. I was really impressed when she showed me what she would want me to wear. She just said that she wants to get me something as nice as the engagment ring I showed her.

Her ring is from Carlyle Co, solid platium with a half carot princess cut dimond, and several emerald cut dimond baggets that total to another half carot (1 carot total ring). It has some detailing on the sides with a few dimond flakes on the side as well.

I really cant describe it and give it any justice. Something that you have to just see I guess. If I find it in the catalog (which is was at one time) I will link it here.

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Well, tada, found it. It was still on the catalog on the website. Check it out...

sku2002547.jpg

Beauuuuuuuutiful. Heh my sister just got engaged, and her ring is of interesting design, it's kinda hard to explain, but the two rings will intertwine, let's see if I can explain it...at the center of the engagement ring (where the primary Diamond is) are at differed heights, and then meet there, basically touch your finger tips together, pull one hand up some, and one down some, and that's the basic design, with another strip of gold connecting your fingertips, on which the diamond lay. Then her Wedding Ring will be the opposite thereby fitting seemlessly in it.

Hehe probably lost more of you than made understand it, but oh well.

Yeah, they are so hard to describe. When I was first telling her about the ring that I liked, she told me that she thought it would really look like ass. I could not do it any justice trying to say it in words, so I had to take her to see it. Its now her favorite ring. ;) I love it.

I would still like to see what your ring looks like P_Leon. I am sure its going to be beautiful, especially once you put it on her hand forever. I am still having a hard time trying to find a wedding band that would compliment the engauge ring above. Most of the ones I have seen dont do it any justice and block the detailing on the sides. But we still have time to continue looking for a good match.

I didn't want to dig up those old threads, but I feel a massive congrats is in order for both of you Leon and Wolfman. I wish you both the very, very best in your future in 'holy matrimony.' The life of the whipped certainly is wonderful isn't it. :D

Well, the congrats arent needed to me yet, but definitly to Leon. We are not official, but I like to say we are engaged to be engaged. It will happen, but I still have to purchase it and stuff like that. But we did look at it again this weekend, and looked at our taste of china patterns, furnature, and stuff like that. Just to get a good feel for our taste, and luckly, we both have the same taste. We also had fun playing around with locations that we could have a wedding. A little early but we had a fun time making general plans.

But I will make an official thread once the engagement is official. Its not going to be real soon because I am saving my money now. To make sure everything will be a little easier once we start and it does not hurt the pockets too much.

Archived