Home

Happy Birthday Meksilon

Acrylic

i agree. it was actually very appropriate and the right thing to do.

although he's banned and he can't defend himself...that makes me feel bad for him...

not. if he saw that custom title he'd be really pissed and probably go on ranting and raving about something dealing with god that he pulled out of nowhere, and then he'd get banned all over again. i'd like to see that happen. :D

well, i was planning to post something else...but then i figured out the answer to it in my head, so i figured "well, i don't like the space, so i'll just let people know." i dunno. it served a point. unlike some posts where people don't say anything at all except for one :amidala: smiley, which doesn't have anything to do with anything.

actually, there was a reason, and that was that i was defending myself. and this post has a reason because i'm explaining why my other post had a reason to it. see how anti-spammatic i am? i'm explaining this post in this post so that i eliminate the need for someone else to post that this post was pointless, which would cause me to have to explain myself, and then there'd just be a neverending chain of explanations and spam. :D and i just put a stop to it. of course, had i not explained myself just now, i could've kept explaining and that would've been good for my post count....damn. :mad::p

Archived