Home

Who's getting Soul Calibur 2?

Rogue15

Originally posted by Kain

Link is a wuss.

Screw You. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I finally got To Subchapter 2, after many hours of playing the chapter where you get Soul Edge for everyone :p

Long live Talim's ass, Taki's bouncies, and Links Great Fairy Sword! :D:p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
originally posted by ZBomber:

Long live Talim's ass, Taki's bouncies, and Links Great Fairy Sword!

Y'know, if Talim and Taki were really one person with all the right assets of both fighters, I'd be in shock, not to mention it would be really weird! :D

If there's one thing I love about Talim: the sense of humor you get when you look at the description when you're selecting the "Weight" as your weapon.

Talim's ass, Taki's bouncies, and Links Great Fairy Sword- 3 go in, only one comes out alive. And that one is (duh duh duh dum!): Cassandra's silly 3rd costume! :p

Oh, and I officially declare myself a Kilik, Link, Mitsurugi, YunSung, Taki, Necrid, Cassandra, Sophitia, and Sueng Mina fan.

Originally posted by Kain

After all them generations of Zelda being kidnapped, you'd think someone would realize how lame of a guard Link is.

Actually, I thin kyour thinking fo mario and Peach. Link usually has no clue who Zelda is, because, in all the Zelda Games

THEY ARE NEVER THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!

There, hope I ruined your gaming fun if you ever play Zelda. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, speaking of Zelda, I've only played a little bit of OoT, more of OoA (Oracle of Ages), a few bites of the original, and well, more of Link's Awakening.

I'm not really into Zelda all that much, but I do know this: If the Gerudo tribe is composed of mostly women, and Ganon says he's from that tribe, then that leads up to only one conclusion: he's sure one ugly woman! LOL :p

Archived