Home

Who's getting Soul Calibur 2?

Rogue15

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have the game yet? I got it for GCN. It is AWESOME!

My main charectors I use is Link (I am the best with him) Maxi (Hes pretty easy to use) and Astaroth (Hard to use, but powerful)

Its quite fun. Arcade mode is fun, as well as weapon master. Tons of unlockable stuff too. ;)

Who got the XBox verison? Is it fun on XBox live?

Astaroth's Rock, Nightmare's Galley Oar, Raphael's cane, Link's bug catching net, Kilik's Bamboo shaft, Taki's Tobacco Pipes, and Yoshi's Sheperd's Crook. Funny, yet effective weapons, if you know what I mean. Kicked everyone's *** with those guys!

They seriously could've came out with a PC version and had someone like Indiana Jones or Kyle Katarn as a special guest character. But then again, that would be up to LucasArts' decision. ;)

originally posted by ZBomber:

Topshot, how do you get all those weapons? :eek:

You have to be a certain Edge Master level. Somewhere around Lvl. 76. Then, after attaining the highest ranks, go to Chapter 4 and select the mission where you have to beat all of the enemies within the time limit. Complete it successfully, and you should be able to unlock Subchapter 2. It's the only way to get Link's net and all the other weapons.

If you're still having trouble, do what I do: Use your best fighter, buy his/her legendary sword, train with it, learn his/her best and most effective moves, then go kick some major you-know-what!!!!!!!!

As for more information, check out the SC 2 forums, where all information is held.

Hint: You have to be really good in order to beat Taki. My plan of attack would be playing the "Loser's Gambit" strategy and stand near the edge, let her make her charge, get outta the way, and spin kick her to the deep bottomless abyss below.

If that doesn't work,

Originally posted by Lynk Former

I can't keep my eyes off that girls... assets... *looks around*

Keep getting distracted during the fight XD

Her 'assets' are a lot smaller in the game than in the character art. Bet that peed you off. :p

I did this wallpaper of her the other day...

Originally posted by leXX

Her 'assets' are a lot smaller in the game than in the character art. Bet that peed you off. :p

I did this wallpaper of her the other day...

Nice leXX! :)

Yeh, but do they go bouncy bouncy in the art? :p

Topshot, thanks I'm looking at the site now... but.....

Talim is 15?!?! :|

Anyways, my best charector is Link, but I can get a lot father, and faster with Nightmare, but I can't beat Talim with him, because shes attacks me before I can get to the edge :(

Thanks anyways ;)

Nightmare relies on heavy swords, making him strong and a little slow at certain points. Talim focuses on the light-weight material, making her quick and agile. Link can take 'em both on because he's got good offensive (he's a triple-threat in elvish form! :cool: But, you already know that......;) ) and defensive moves (Rolling and backflip attacks can sure save your life in a battle! :p), but may face the wrath of vertical attacks when he rolls.

But aside from that, Mitsurugi is one of my best guys by far (Aside from Link, Yoshi, Raphael, and Kilik), since he has 3 or 4 different combat stances.

Need any more tips, my good friend? :D

Originally posted by topshot

Nightmare relies on heavy swords, making him strong and a little slow at certain points. Talim focuses on the light-weight material, making her quick and agile. Link can take 'em both on because he's got good offensive (he's a triple-threat in elvish form! :cool: But, you already know that......;) ) and defensive moves (Rolling and backflip attacks can sure save your life in a battle! :p), but may face the wrath of vertical attacks when he rolls.

But aside from that, Mitsurugi is one of my best guys by far (Aside from Link, Yoshi, Raphael, and Kilik), since he has 3 or 4 different combat stances.

Need any more tips, my good friend? :D

Thanks to your tips, I beat the level ;)

I need to gain 7 more levels though.... *goes to find some challengers* :)

And that is where I make my point that they should make WMM online-compatible for all consoles, including a version for the PC! :cool: If not then, we'll just have to mod the heck out of Jedi Academy! :p

Thanks to your tips, I beat the level :)

[sarcasm]Hey, when you've been playing the game over and over like myself, you know everything there is to the game. ;)[/sarcasm]

Now if only I had an XBox and a PS2, now there's the REAL challenge! :p *Waits to hear how tough Spawn and Heihachi are.*

Archived