Home

Funny Situations!

Jan Gaarni

Originally posted by Gershin

Myself and a small group of friends go to Dantooine to do some Imp Missions. We get there and get our missions, everything's fine and dandy. Well, on the way to our missions, my cousin decides he wants to shoot a piket. Well, talk about hittin the wrong herd of pikets. It had to have been a glitch, because they were droppin like crazy. One hit incap on my cousin(Novice BH), One hit incap on Righlan(Somewhat High Ranked CH/BH), One hit incap on Mazzrik(Expert BH), One hit kills on all their pets, and one hit incap's on all the rest of the group except for me. I saw Mazzrik go down in one hit and knew something was wrong so I got the heck out of dodge. So, I'm sittin about 400m away from their incap'd bodies. Talkin to them through groupchat. Everyone's goin crazy trying to figure out this new breed of super-piket's. Then next thing I know...BAM! I'm teleported right back into the middle of them...I guess since my group had attacked them they were aggro to me. You guessed it, BAM! One hit incap. I think we just ran into a pissed off CSR that day....

lol

that had to suck...luckly no DBs. I hate it when you get DBed in the middle of the wilderness. Can't wait till Player towns so I can finally spawn back at my PA Hall instead of in the city. (We have a Reb Base so I can get reg missions, reb missions, etc from the convineint location)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Can't wait till Player towns so I can finally spawn back at my PA Hall instead of in the city. (We have a Reb Base so I can get reg missions, reb missions, etc from the convineint location)

Amen. Mosheh, Righlan, Mazzrik, Wirobe, and Myself(Gershin) are going to be starting a PA Hall soon. I just listed the names in case you play Wanderhome. We've been putting it off for forever because of the maintenance responsibilities. However, I think we're all at a somewhat distinguished level of gameplay now. Plus, there's about 30 people that I know who will join instantaneously at my request. I'm friends with a bunch of rebs too, but my cousin's not all about a "neutral" guild. Which, I'm not either really. However, I'm sure if we start one there will be some rebels(who are our friends) who will have a kind of "don't fire until fired upon" status with them. Yeah, definitely a post with nothing but blabbering an gibberish. All I really wanted to say is that my cousin's working towards an imp base and that I can't wait till he gets it, lol. Anyway...yeah, I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mic5000

This is not in the game itself, but funny nonetheless...

In his sleep, my boyfriend asked, "Do you have enough Dantooine berries?"

hahahahaha...i love those...

if i were you i would not beable to sleep, that being the only thing you'd have in your head for a while.

• 1 month later...

mine's not great, its actaully a few weeks after SWG launched. any way i had just gotten a new laser rifle...err not even rifles 4 yet....i had my full chitin armor hehe and i was a novice musician on Lok. I was sitting there thinking, oh ya, how cool am i. Lets see we got spawned on by these flying things, not perleks, a form of mynock...any way. As i saw half the group go down (there were 20 of us including pets) i began popping off shots, realizing i was only doing about 30 damage per hit. thats not bad, cause the buggers didnt DB. Heh we got up and ran about 200 m....still we havnt healed....then we get spawned upon by Nym's guys, then it kinda went buggy and most of us teleported to like...no where. Only it wasnt no where and we got ripped to shreads by droid deka's. Hmmm i guess the whole point of this story is dont go to lok unless you have a death wish, or u can kick (pardon my french) ass. OH ya....there wasnt a point at all...hmm.

Actually, it was a very good point. :)

Don't go to Lok unless you have a deathwish. :)

Or can kick majorly ass. :)

I have a new story, a real movie classic really. :p

Me and some friends of me were hunting Bols on Dantooine one day. Or actually, we were scaring them off and killing their lair for money, but whatever. :D

Anyway, it was going alright, until one Bol put it's hove down and decided "I'm not going to budge!"

Finally I lose patience with it and decide, in good RP sense, to try and charge it. So I'm charging it and yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!, and to my surprise it works. :) So in my excitement I follow it up this small ridge, and what do you know, I'm stairing right at 5 other Bols all comming charging at me. Suddently the hunter has become the hunted. :D

So I'm like "Oh sh*bleep*!!!" and start running the other way yelling "RUUUUUN!!" to my friends. :D

That has to be the funniest experience I have been in so far, and must have been really fun watching to where I go out of site over the ridge, then suddently comming back down with 5 Bols on my tail. :D

Me charging a Bol up and over a small ridge

Me in very big trouble after charging Bol up and over a small ridge.

Me chased by 5 Bols down a small ridge

All images are reconstructions

• 2 weeks later...

LOL:D

I was a Lok once to see how hard it was and I dueled a friend at the starport. I was all :snipe1: and he was :monkey4:, but stronger and beat me. I was incapped then the ship landed on my body. I was swashed and lost. :lol:

Just reciently in Tatoonie everything was real glichy. I was on a mount, but there was no mount symbol.:confused: I could go prone on it. My back bent more then 90 degrees!!!:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by SWG Fan

i got one...I was messin around when i was a noob and i accidently challanged someone to a duel...they wooped me n about 2 hits...then they tipped me 1k..LOL

lol, that's been done to me before...Never take on a BH Master when all you have is pistols IV and CH...I forgot to put guard on too...so I got knockeddown before I could tell my pets to attack...thus I got my rear handed to me in about .2 seconds.

Also...A word of advice...never duel a Commando if you are a brawler...just a hint...you'll get owned at close range. (Flame2 in the face...TKA takes on Commando...TKA went down once with incap after one shot...then gets back up, Flame DOT hits, incap. Gets back up...Flame DOT hits, he's a corpse.) Thus I never duel Commandos or BHs...or much else for that matter lol. That's what I get for sacrificing those points to Bio-Engineer. But then again, pets made with Strong Poison/Strong Disease are well worth it...

This happend to me a few days ago. I was on a Bounty Hunter mission. I ran around for 30 min+ or so and finaly I found my target. I started to fight him. I tried to dizzy him... didn't work... I tried to blind him... didn't work... I tried to freakn stun the guy... didn't work. By this time I had lost half my health pool and action pool, and my target had just lost a little bit of each of his pools.

Then finaly when almost my howle action pool is gone for trying all the fiering commands I stun him and I give him fire damage (it drains his life pretty fast every 10 sec or so). I start to use my heavy weapon, now even his life is starting to go down fast.

So now he is very damaged and almost dead, and then suddenly he gives me a hard shot giving me 600 dmg to my action pool and I fall and I lay there incap and the combat music stops. It is slilent. I see my target come close to me to give me a deathblow. To kill me. Omg it is over. I like close my eyes when he is just 3m away from me. The funny thing is that HE suddenly dies right infront of me, the moment he is just about to kill ME! Don't ask me how, but it must have been the fire-damage that did it.

I though fire dmg was like bleeding. It drains your life but it doesn't kill you. But appearently fire dmg do kill you when your health pool runs out. Anyway, I was like yoohooo! I survied! Bursted in to tears or whatever and I acctully won the fight!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by darthfergie

Also...A word of advice...never duel a Commando if you are a brawler...just a hint...you'll get owned at close range. (Flame2 in the face...TKA takes on Commando...TKA went down once with incap after one shot...then gets back up, Flame DOT hits, incap. Gets back up...Flame DOT hits, he's a corpse.) Thus I never duel Commandos or BHs...or much else for that matter

This is the exact reason why I got Commando flamethrower specialization, and now going for BH :D Gonna own in PvP

Originally posted by Wraith 8

as a brawler maybe.

im a master medic.

4-4-3-3 doc

and master pistoleer.

i whipped the but of a master commando in a duel. i love meleedefense. :) (btw i wasnt buffed in any way)

The commando probably sucked ;P:)

Most commandos make the mistake of not taking up BH or the 1st block of the 3rd column in TKA.

Use unarmed dizzy, (or fire knockdown) and then flame2 = win duel.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived