Home

Dilbert

RoxStar

i know the name and have seen the toys and calendars etc, but never ever found a need to read them, i do not work in an office and sorry to say dilbert reminds me of cathy or hagar the horible or garfield, one of thoses so bland their not funny; funnies that newspapers publish having said that ratbert would be my fav, only because i like the death of rats in the discworld novels.

now there's a thread, who's your favorite discworld character.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

i know the name and have seen the toys and calendars etc, but never ever found a need to read them, i do not work in an office and sorry to say dilbert reminds me of cathy or hagar the horible or garfield, one of thoses so bland their not funny; funnies that newspapers publish having said that ratbert would be my fav, only because i like the death of rats in the discworld novels.

now there's a thread, who's your favorite discworld character.

What the heck is discworld?

discworld is a set of novels by a brittish author terry pratchett. if you like douglas adams works, you should like his too. I like his even more than mr adams. however it goes to show there is a lot out there. for instance i have never watched or read Dilbert so maybe if i di I would find it real funny. so any Dilbert fans out there please do not be offended by my first post. It was not meant to dis Dilbert, I just really can't say cause I do not know. maybe I should read a Dilbert book and you can read a disworld. we might thank each other later for the new thing in our lives which makes us go weeeee!!!!!:D

mmmm...discworld for that it would be death, Sal and Cyril for reaper man ((my fav book:D)) Ridcully, the luggage ((:D)), Nobby (removed from the humman race for shoving :D), Sgt colon, Cuddy (he died :()) and of course...Ricewind. To name a few :D

as for dilbert, the short balding one with glasses.

BTW: Darth Eggplant which books do you have?

Archived