Home

I can't download anything from this site!

verde 13

Not to sound like a dick, but "server is down or temporalily unavailable". It means just that. They have been having problem with their file server for some time now.

Note that a lot of the files on jediknightii.net can be found on sites like jk2files.com and pcgamemods.com.

Yeah, a new file hasn't been posted since January!

Massassi is very fast, updated as often as people send in their work. Lack of selection is due to two things. One, no one seems to know about the place, because LEC hates them for no reason at all (other than perhaps keeping their game series alive and getting them lots of money, har har nice one LEC), and never got put on the JO list of fan sites, and mod authors are often so stupid and can't meet simple submission requirements of two screenshots and a level description.

JK2Files is good, too, has all the files you need, but is often slower, and is on that stupid FileFront (or other similar network), and has a horribly crappy layout.

I don't know if the Fall of the Jedi is the one with the re-textured Kejim.I doubt it though,since it is a 28 Mb download and in its description it says that you play as Mace Windu along a bunch of characters:Yoda,L.Skywalker etc.

Originally posted by Emon

Massassi is very fast, updated as often as people send in their work. Lack of selection is due to two things. One, no one seems to know about the place, because LEC hates them for no reason at all (other than perhaps keeping their game series alive and getting them lots of money, har har nice one LEC), and never got put on the JO list of fan sites, and mod authors are often so stupid and can't meet simple submission requirements of two screenshots and a level description.

Why do you say that LEC hates them (just wondering)? Your second point is definitely correct, if judging by some of the posts by moderators is an indication.

Originally posted by verde 13

I don't know if the Fall of the Jedi is the one with the re-textured Kejim.I doubt itthough,since it is a 28 Mb download and in its description it says that you play as MaceWindu along a bunch of characters:Yoda,L.Skywalker etc.

All it really does is replace most of the game models with custom models. This would be easy enough to do on your own anyway. It only got ranked 3/5, so it can't be that good...

Originally posted by Prime

Why do you say that LEC hates them (just wondering)? Your second point is definitely correct, if judging by some of the posts by moderators is an indication.

It's pretty obvious they do, but no one really knows why.

They don't recognize us as a JO or JA fan site, they never sent us exclusive content like they did for JKII.net or JK2Files, etc. They completely shun the whole site. The funny thing is, it's what's kept JK and MotS alive, and probably the sole reason that they thought JO would succeed.

I don't think that jediknightii.net is ever going to upload any new files. They haven't posted a single new file for at least a year. And now I can't even download anything, I'm getting an error message too. Not to mention they haven't posted a new PotD for a LOOOOOONG time. I've taken jediknightii.net off my Favorites list because of this.

Originally posted by Emon

It's pretty obvious they do, but no one really knows why.

They don't recognize us as a JO or JA fan site, they never sent us exclusive content like they did for JKII.net or JK2Files, etc. They completely shun the whole site. The funny thing is, it's what's kept JK and MotS alive, and probably the sole reason that they thought JO would succeed.

What a shame. It's a great site with a store house of editing information.

Well right now Visac is working on a new script for us uploaders to use, also, with the release of Jedi Academy right around the corner, we will be focusing primarily on the recently re-done JK.net site which will house all of the DF/JK series games.

Archived