Home

WIP: Mandalorian Assassin Droid

Matt-Liell

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Well I took him apart deleted some polys redid some parts but, alas nothing, its just too much. He doesn't Unwrap very well, and I don't think hes gonna work out.

Hey Matt, Mars here. I just wanted to say that I saw your post back at ATOC/TC. On behalf of AOTC I apologize for the crappy comments you got from those guys. It appears you left our forum, I actually had a good comment for you. I think your work is good, and worthy of support. Keep on trying your best, and remember to keep your chin up. Most of the forums are plagued by people who want to bash the talented (probably to make up for thier own misgivings). You are always welcomed back to our forums. By reading your posts, I can tell that you have moved on... I think your work shows promise. My only critique here, is that you increase the bulk of the arms and legs. This will give your model more believable proportions. His head and torso should look like they can be supported by his legs. You might want to make his chin less bulky and maybe make the head a bit smaller. Other than that he looks pretty darn good. By the way, you can edit all the objects, using polychop. Poly chop will reduce the polygon count, and make it so you dont actually have to remove polys by hand. Its really a quick fix. Polychop is for 3D studio max it looks like thats what your using, but maybe you have G-max. Thanks, and best of luck to you. Hope to see this model as a download. Sincerely Mars

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived