Home

Lok hunt on 8/12/2003 8:00pm Central time

Jo

Yes, I want to host a hunt, but I'll be honest, it's for my own benifit, I would really like to ask for people who dont want or need any scouting xp as i am going for novice ch and need alot of it. Please post if you wish to go here. I could really use a medic*knudges Murashu. But its not tatally neccesary. I will make it clear now i do not wish to hunt kimo's but the Pharbles and such, the smaller animals. Any way, if you wish to go, post here.

OK, so I meant snorbels, I couldn't remember for the life of me. And yes I am very well aware of that as i harvested one last night. But as Murashu pointed out, in a big group somone else will end up looting it before I get the chance. Thus defeating the purpose, I still wanna hunt, but I found out from some people that they are gonna nerf CH in a few days, to where I won't be able to tame any good fighting creatures. Is this true?

Sound good. But Iam gonna say right now, Lets stop planning more hunts! We got two events coming up (PA Hall and McWookiees openign) and we need to save room in our valuable schedule for that. :) . btw, the McWookiee's opening will be very soon, as soon as I get the neccesary Merchant XP, and finish up the little bit of furnishing left. Of course everyone is invited in the PA plus a few friends I have outside the PA (skylea and sieraa included :D nudge nudge corzip).

Anyways... depending on my situation that night, I might come, I ahvent been to Lok yet. It also might be a good spot to build up my one handed sword XP. which I think Iam going to switch too...

Yes, well this may or may not go through..im hoping to go get the rest in the next day or so..i got to harves 72,500 scout xp to cover all the skills i must learn and then novice ch.. And i wanna come to McWookies opening. I know Skylea as well Froobuk, she owns Sky's the Limit, her cantina.

master jo if this hunt is still going on then I'm in. As far as you not getting to harvest last time that is cause we din't have list of who harvested when if you make on people 90% of the time stick toit and do not ninja harvest.

XX_Patman_XX Ihave nothing to do with McWookies I will come to the opening and the same with the PA hall but for us fighters the only way we get xp is through hunting so let us hunt and if you don'tc /cannot come then there is always the next one

I've decided to cancel it, there is to much confustion going on with all the PA stuff at the moment. So I'm just gonna keep going the best I can. And see if masking my scent will sometime give me xp. didnt last night for somereason

So are we still planning on doing this? I've been on Lok the past couple of days trying to get as much ch xp as I can before the thing gets nerfed. I'd love to do more snorbal hunting! :D If we get a large enough group, kimo's are always out there! :D

Yeah, we're still on. It's tonight, at 8:30pm EST instead of 8, and we're going to meet at Nym's Starport. I'm patient, but I don't know about others =P, so please get healed and all that out of the way before you show up.

Yesterday me, Baboo, Ebik, my friend Suriso and a TK were taking 2 Kimos at a time. Granted, 2 of us were Creature Handlers, but I have a feeling if enough people show up, we'll be able to take Kimos no problem. There's going to be plenty of Kimo hunting =).

Archived