Home

Investigation I

-=ReApEr=-

I had to share this with you guys, i was totally Wowed when it happend. :D

I decided to pay the heavy fee of 10,000 credits to train in Bounty Hunter Investigation I. I then went to get my misson, and wow 10k missons flashed down the screen.

The holocron then came up giving me some details about these missons and basically said ' These are Hard as hell ' so i'm like finally a challenge i've been waiting for.

I look at the missons i have avalible, then notice one for 9567 credits and the target is a killer of rodian children. I think hell yeah he isn't going to get off scott free, i straight away accepted.

I then run down the steps from the Keren Bounty Hunter Missons terminals and speak to my normal imformant 'Wooo this case is too big for me' that was the Rodians reply.

I thought ah Great a new informant, i then head to Deja peak and find my informant. A human miner, nice to speak to my own blood :)

His reply was 'I couldn't track down your target, well kind of but i do have a bio signuture for you' That means for you that don't know that i can upload that sig to a Probe Droid and it can track down my Bounty. ;)

So i head out of the city, and about 500 meters out i test out my new function, Droid find. I then get a message saying expected launch 20 seconds.

Then i get 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1 0 Then sunddenly a loud roar i can hear and a massive fire ball is heading to the ground. A loud bang and my Probe bot is there, so blooldy cool i was like wow.

Uploaded bio sig and it speeded off like as silver bullet. Then i got a message about my Bounty being on Yavin 4. I then stocked up on more probe bots, and headed to Yavin for the mystery to unfold. :o:)

That's how far i got im afraid, sorry if it was boring. =)

Archived