Home

Devil Doll's Dolls

It's soooo cute and nice to see that Lizzie and Mr. weasel will be happy now, they look so cute and adorable together :D

and Scar: Lizzie is an oficial Aresen member since I have her, but she was the weasel hunter, I think that now that she finally said she's in love with uprio, she will have to change her job trying to kill all the wannabes in Aresen,

it's soooo sweet, I think I'm gonna cry cause I'm too happy!!

Oh of course cutie pie

*crying* i thought i was your cutie pie lynk!

*sobs in her bedroom and vows never to wear the slave leia costume again*

:lol:

anyway, nice dolls...they are a bit freaky but freaky is good:D and its nice to see mr weasel and lizzie have found love, my congratulations to both:)

My dolls are adorable, and now I think I'll have to talk with Lizzie's father so he will know that his daughter is in love now :D:p

Elanesse: thanks about what you say about my dolls :p I love to be a freak, so my dolls are too ;), I don't check the boards a lot, so I didn't noticed a thread or a post where you say you are new, welcome to the Aresen, I hope you like the boards :)

Geez, I really missed the boards, I was feeling normal in a board full of girls (one od the reasons I joined Pax) and in pax all the males are something totally strange .....

I really Missed Aresen :p

Awwwwww :D we missed you too, and I'm sure the entity known as "Aresen" did as well ;):D

Oh and Elanesse didn't make her own thread ^^ she just kinda popped in ^_~

and in pax all the males are something totally strange .....

*curiouser* like strange how? ^^

Well, I never thought I would find a place insane as Aresen....

Until I joined Pax....

They are really cool, in the boards they are people that plays their characters in boards too, but there are a lot that loves to play their insanity ther (like me) but that's toooooo much, even our Dread Lord can be considered one of the most insane and perverted :p guys in the PA.

really i don't have any words to describe how strange Pax Imperius can be, in character we are very serious and some others are just insane, maybe the entire Server want to see us dead, but they don't know how insane and weird and strange are all the Paxians in the boards.

Originally posted by Elanesse

*crying* i thought i was your cutie pie lynk!

*sobs in her bedroom and vows never to wear the slave leia costume again*

ah! no no no, it's different when i call you cutiepie cause I mean that, I was just mocking him! I WAS JUST MOCKING HIIIIIIIIIM!! *cries*

I still can't think in a good reason of why everyone say they look like chukie, that's nor true!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*

I have my LDD collection, an owls collection, and some daffy ducks the people give me as gifts, also I love to collec sanity to throw it when I want to play like if I was in a carnival :rofl:

Lynk: you will have to be careful about what you say, LoL, now you see that you are making a lot of problems, Oh, and i think I heard lizzie talking about escape for a while with uprio, I don't know If I will let her do that or no :D;P

Archived