Home

Is it true multiplayer will be 16 player only?

Enjoi9187

This may or may not be true, because we don't know how many players will be able to play in siege mode. But I am kinda hoping it will only be a maximum of 16 becaue I am an old school 56k user, and I don't plan on getting a faster line in the near future anyways. But I won't be playing multiplayer for at least a month :). Because the SP looks like it will hold me over till there are some decent mods out there :p.

That's not true. LEC isn't exactly all knowledgeable about the technical aspects of the game. They said JO supported only eight players... what a load of crap.

I'm pretty sure any Q3 engine game can, by default, get up to 64 players, at least.

Well...because there are still some errors on the site, I'm inclined to question some of the information that is displayed there. In the immortal works of C-3PO... "you know better than to trust a strange computer!"

The bottom line is, no one will know the exact intricacies of the game until we can all play it.

Originally posted by StormHammer

The bottom line is, no one will know the exact intricacies of the game until we can all play it.

Are you Ric Olie in disguise? :D

Anyways, back on subject, I doubt it will be 16. It'll probalby be possible to increase the size, if they don't have it in the game itself, someone will easily find a way. (Like the hunkmegs hack in ET that allows you to increase number of possible palyers)

Archived